Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi guys

returning to the fold on the look out for another supe

brian:):)

would be great to catch up matey :D

Real GTR ;) :eyebrows: or virtual :D

well... you wouldn't believe the mental torture i went through for days, deciding whether or not to stick the £3.5k deposit on a credit card and then pray for finding some way of finding the other £52k by next year or just selling my place in the queue. I was actually on the phone with the GTR manager at St Helens Nissan the morning they were open for deposits & they were still taking pre-orders at that time. I bottled it in the end :(

oh yes i have been there now i remember, i grounded the bumper at the bottom of the hill!

Wez it's your driving mate. ;)

Mine is fine, but I think I have seen the bump you are on about I just drive to the right of it, going onto the other side of the road sort of thing.

Wez it's your driving mate. ;)

Mine is fine, but I think I have seen the bump you are on about I just drive to the right of it, going onto the other side of the road sort of thing.

you're probably right ;) shall give it a try this month hopefully

Can't make this one, off to America on Sunday! :)

you jammy bugger :D anywhere decent? i'm hoping for Florida with work in June :innocent:

i'm also keen to try out Owd Nells when i next get the opportunity

My memory of the Owd Nells (if its where we went for xmas) was the carpark was not the best!

Tight bends and high curbs!

K x

Kate your thinking about the owls at standish ! owd nells is near garstang .:D

Well it would appear that the Noggin haven't endeared themselves to us, which gets me out of phoning them up ;) But the "somewhere else" option is the clear leader, so where are we going on Monday?

Mike

It would be nice if we could decide where to go :cool: ive put some idea,s on the other thread a while back :search:

Cheers

-Ian-

Guest Killer Heels
i'm also keen to try out Owd Nells when i next get the opportunity

Kate your thinking about the owls at standish ! owd nells is near garstang .:D

Well i go to Warrington Via Preston :search:

Need i say any more!!!!!

k x

I can be there for about 7:30pm. I can jump on the M6 at the Tickled Trout, off at Broughton, then up the A6 from there.

What car park are we using if this is a goer. There is the small one at the front of the place, or there is the massive one around the side that is used for the Jap Northwest meet.

If anybody fancies meeting up at the Tickled trout, I could do that too. I would be able to get there about 7:15ish