• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest DrifterWanaB
I enjoyed the drive home last night. ;)

Apart from the three gritters I had to get through.

Nice metting you all.

See you at the next meet.

Hi buddy,

Noticed you car at mascrat last night, whats the front bumper you have on ?

wheels are trashed mate, was a brown trousers momnet but there still was some damage!

What do you mean trashed it :search: ????? thought you escaped with just brown trousers Mike ?

It wasnt too filthy anyways because it was raining that hard when i finished work and as i went over the Thelwall it cleaned the mud off :rolleyes::sly:

Good meeting guys and one gal Steff :) .....i think it was eight supra,s ? and two "others" LOL good to see you all again

cheers

-Ian-

Right who got smoked by the Starlet, heading off to Parbold last night?

I gather it was Ste D with Mike's comment?

It's getting a bit of interest on the JNW site.

:innocent: Yep It was me! F**k me that thing could shift I backed off at a very silly speed. :D

:innocent: Yep It was me! F**k me that thing could shift I backed off at a very silly speed. :D

I told them it must be an N/A. ;)

Now they are banging on about you will need 300bhp per tonne to pull away from it. I have seen the spec. of that Starlet, it's very impressive. But I think a BPU TT would give it a good shot on a motorway.

I had a nice run last night after I left you lot, with a new-ish shape Impreza. I was tucked up in bed in Preston for 11 lets put it that way

:eyebrows:

This one probably will. It's had serious amounts of money spent on it. It was mag. featured a few months back (Banzai or Japanese performance), fully stripped etc.

I will try and dig the spec. out.

It did i saw it first hand. There wasn't that much in it a bpu tt would have had it .

Guest DrifterWanaB
Were you in the black one that parked up with the MX5s? Never got chance to say hi:wave:

Mike

yes buddy that was me, didnt really know any of you supra folks so just gathered with my old MX5 chums lol

Sounds like you boys had fun :)

Here you go, not bad for a little go-kart

http://www.pradbone.f2s.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=563

If what they quoting is true :innocent: then it ran a 13.4 @ 1bar back in 2006 and now is running 1.4bar :blink: so i would say off the line and below 80 leptons BPU would struggle! I hope he's at the next meet...

He has a girlfriend who has a starlet too, so I think they chop and change which they come in.

Here it is at Owd Nells back in October, I think it's got some Volks Racing wheels on now.

might be fast but you wouldnt be seen dead in that shed!!! it would be embarrasing!