The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Considering selling the Supe - I may be going mental

jevansio

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly the same mate http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showpost.php?p=1496785&postcount=84 ;)

Just make damn sure before you jump dude, go drive some other cars and see if they're better. Life begins once that wastegate opens :D

Great minds an all that :D

I know exactly how you are feeling and tbh i dont regret selling mine one bit, for me i went to far with the car, modding became an obsession, when i do another im just going to go stock body,light wheels,big brakes/ Chris Wilson suspension and a phr street or stage one kit.

No bling or body kits, just spotless.

TBH I'm pleased to hear you say that, if you'd said "I totally regret it" then I'd be worried :)

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

... that is all

I know I'm nuts, I wonder if it's a case of the grass is always greener on the other side.

I'm not going to make any rash decisions, there's too much at stake. I do feel relieved I'm not the only one though.

I know it probably sounds like a little piddly problem to some, just sell the damn thing I hear you say, but I've sunk everything into this car, & letting go is proving a very hard decision. I think if the car had been standard it would have been an easy choice, but I am part of the car now.

Why not get something like an Exige instead, it's harder to lose your license with cos it's all about handling and acceleration rather than 180mph on the motorway!!!!

TBH, I'm not thinking of something as fast as that, 348's are really growing on me, Vettes have always been a favourite, think I'm ready just to cruise around on the roads now, my days of tearing up the streets are numbered. I'll prolly use these book-a-track days where you can hire caterhams etc to get my kicks.

cannot quite work out if you are keeping the supe or the porker, hope its the supe, there are not that good ones around now, they seem to be going abroad all the time:(

I cant decide either..thats the problem. About 5 months ago i was adamant it was going no matter what and now its looking more likely that the porker will go.

Love both cars but cant justify keeping both. Maybe i'll toss a coin for it, or rock,paper, scissors.

TBH, I'm not thinking of something as fast as that, 348's are really growing on me, Vettes have always been a favourite, think I'm ready just to cruise around on the roads now, my days of tearing up the streets are numbered. I'll prolly use these book-a-track days where you can hire caterhams etc to get my kicks.

Get a black Vette:cool:

Keep it, just use it more.

I may of only had mine a month or so, but I use it as my daily driver to and from work. It's light on the clutch, is happy to pootle around at sedate speeds and is lovely and quiet. However, when I want, it turns into an animal. It really is the best of both worlds, a comfy cruiser and a rip snorting monster.

I love it :D

Get your bum in the seat of another marque. go a different route like some other have said, something with less speed in a straight line but handling on rails, if it doesn't float your boat you can always get another Supra, its not like they are in short supply :D

The decision is made, it's going, Jurgen is handling the sale, time to move on :(. Like every ex-supra owner I'll still be on here though :D

I dont look forward to saying i told you so. At least come to marham then make your decision!