The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Considering selling the Supe - I may be going mental

jevansio

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, that happens EVERYONE whos into modding cars, when u cant really go further and uve spent a fooooking fortune on it and ur still not happy u know what to do! thats the modding bug my friend, sell up and buy something new and exciting like an M6, then u can always go back in a few years, onwards and upwards i say!!

I'm not going to make any rash decisions, there's too much at stake. I do feel relieved I'm not the only one though.

The decision is made, it's going, Jurgen is handling the sale, time to move on :(. Like every ex-supra owner I'll still be on here though :D

I thought it would have taken you longer than this to make your mind up!

It's a lovely car, especially now you've got everything sorted, someone will get a good un'

Good luck with your next project ;)

Either you have a small mortgage or alot in your car :p

We wont ask any more details for fear of making you cry.

Seriously, if your looking at Vettes already, any details? Z06? black/black? would be sick!

I have a small mortgage (bought the house years ago when house prices were sane :D)

It would have to be a C5, I had a plan some months ago when I couldn't see myself getting rid of the Supe, but desperately wanted a Vette, I thought about getting rid of my Jag & getting an Auto Vette as a daily runner, this obviosuly ruled out Z06's. Now it can be a manual as it will be my play thing a Z06 is back on the cards.

Colour wise I think I've had my fill of black on black cars, the Supe & my old MR2 were black on black, I fancy something different this time. Sounds cliche, but I really want a red one, maybe a rag top too (but that also would rule of the Z06).

I thought it would have taken you longer than this to make your mind up!

It's a lovely car, especially now you've got everything sorted, someone will get a good un'

Good luck with your next project ;)

Lol, as all of my friends will testify, when my gut tells me it's time (and it's a large gut so you have to listen to it) I don't hang about :)

Get it on pistonheads, a car with that spec will sell easy, id also pm CSA (the guy that brought mine) and ask if he would be good enough to post a link on the Swedish forum, cars with this sort of spec are far and few between:)

Unless it's a 98 model :(