New member JZ80 AB Flug driver

Guest SHANE2006UK

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Ticking Greedy Profec boost solinoid bugging me

2. Boost limits?? I'm at 1.0

3. Blitz BOV does not make any noise, however a lot of noise out of Trust pod air filter

4 why are 315x30x18 tyres so darn expensive!!

5 tips for changing a timing belt and idler

Welcome to the club :thumbs:

2. Read this -> BPU

3. Is the BOV opening? Does it vent to atmosphere or does it recirculate back into the intake? Post pics if not sure.

If it's not opening it could be the adjuster is wound up to tight or the hose to the BOV is leaking.

4. Because they are hugely wide and not a common width, probably special order.

5. Timing belt should be changed everyth 60K miles (or 5 years I think from memory). If you'd like prices for new OEM timing belt and idler let me know.

Guest SHANE2006UK
Christ that is alot of carbon fibre lol. don't worry yourself about people not liking you due to you having the bodykit, it's us veilside boys which are public enemy number one here:d

anyway :welcome:

lol!! I was after a Veilside whe nmine popped up, personally I love em, although never been sure about the back window on them

Hello fellow defender of the abflug, we will have to fight for pride on here. :D my pics are in my garage.

umm I was wondering if the flug kitted motors are not the most liked here ha! ha! you seem to have better gaps than me, the silver weave carbon is a pain as it can't be altered, I've a major gap issue between front wing and door (but its seems to be needed as the door only just misses the wing when opening, the nI'm gapped between boot and rear wings, but then I figure its such an in your face kit we can get away with it, I must say I like how yours sits, much lower than mine at the rear, I had to lift mine as I kept hitting the top of my wheel arch (roads here are terrible!!)

Welcome to the club :thumbs:

2. Read this -> BPU

3. Is the BOV opening? Does it vent to atmosphere or does it recirculate back into the intake? Post pics if not sure.

If it's not opening it could be the adjuster is wound up to tight or the hose to the BOV is leaking.

4. Because they are hugely wide and not a common width, probably special order.

5. Timing belt should be changed everyth 60K miles (or 5 years I think from memory). If you'd like prices for new OEM timing belt and idler let me know.

Thanks for the info mate, BOV was a used Blitz unit, I'm guessing its sticking (will this cause damage??) I'll have a look later if the wind dies down as my bonnet is like tracing paper and likely to blow off!!!!

take a look at Falken FK-452

they seem pretty cheap in those wide sizes. dont know if they come in that exact size though

Stroke of luck, I noticed another member selling the P Zeros in the for sale section, secured and paid for :)

I'M NOW A PAID MEMBER YIPPEE!! After such a warm welcome

• 1 month later...
Guest DrifterWanaB

Hi mate,

nice car you got there, its frickin mental. shame about the panel gaps but it looks nails all the same

That stang was hot too, my dads got a 66 coupe with similar wheels torque thrust 2's, its niiiice

also its a shame the way some people say things about other peoples cars because "its a forum" and you can say what ever you want :thumbdown:

Guest mattsupra

love the supra mate and like the idea of the ghost flame on it too

im also in lincolnshire and got meets going on all the time (had one last night infact) so if your up for it let me know by pm and ill send you my number over

i like your stang mucho but why do people on here say they would have the stang if they got supras on a supra site? hmmm strange lol ;)

welcome to the nut house

matt

• 1 month later...