The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my DO-LUCK (early kit) fitting

supra-lover

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oaww,.. Cheers bud :)

But to be honest, the more I see the early kit the more I prefer ;)

Think you've made the right choice there :sly:

yes mate, i was looking at loads of diff kits but i kept coming back too this one,i really love the shape it gives the car,plus you don't see it on a supra every day like the veil side kits, i like too be a bit diff if a can :) na your car is lovely mate wouldn't change a thing on it, only the engine :eyebrows:

Guest DJ_3000

Great looking front bar. Are there any vendors that sell a copy of this bar willing to ship overseas? (Australia).

Or is getting an original off do-luck japan my only option?

I'll sort it for ya mate don't panic. but there is a lesson to be learnt here. A kit is a kit and it is not gona be a good fit. OEM is the best.

well you did tell me mate :( BUT DO I EVER LISTEN ha ha lets hope the rear is ok, if not i'll be shuving it up MR DO-LUCKS hairy ass hahahaha

how do you mean? is it flaring out where it is suppose to meet the front wings?...take a picture

yes mate, sticks out about an inch, i'll be on it all day tomorrow but i cant see how it's gonna go, i'm sooo pissed off as i bought the real deal thinking it would fit 100% i'll take pics tomorrow mate, i'll be getting the rear friday hope that fits...they should fit flush as i have seen other pics of supras with them on