The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my DO-LUCK (early kit) fitting

supra-lover

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody hell! Thats looking ace mate.

Are you staying silver as I love the white look.

I can't see it costing much more to paint the hole car.

Either way, that looks great. :thumbs:

hi mate,, yes it's staying silver as i have not seen many nice kitted silver supras around my area..plus silver shows all the curves :)

cheers guys :) i'm off out now too get pi##ed, and try and forget about how much it's all costing lol lol :)

dont spend to much at the bar ...lol you need the money!!!! so when its your round run to the bog...thats what my ass of a mate does ... Looking real good mate, love the wings

Guest lynwright

I think i got well ripped off when i changed my front spoiler.

My first car got written off after about six months due to my husband leaving me. It is a long story, dont ask. Something to do with mid life crisis and motorbikes.

I took four months to find another car. And was fed up with buses and expensive taxes. The only one i could get the guy came to me from his garage. He wanted £6,200 but the front bumper was more filler then anything. I had someone look at it for me and he said dont buy it unless he drops a grand off the price. Well the guy wouldnt do this cos he knew i was desperate to get back on some wheels.

Cutting a long story shortish. I found a garage to put a new front spoiler on. I had a Bomex on the one i bought but it was too low to the ground. Looked good though i must admit. Not sure what the one is i have now but it cost me to buy it get it painted and refitted £1200. Have i been done. Yes i think so. Did not know about this site at the time and had nobody to help me. I know there is someone nearby now in Shephall if i ever need help i am sure he would recommend for me.

I think i got well ripped off when i changed my front spoiler.

My first car got written off after about six months due to my husband leaving me. It is a long story, dont ask. Something to do with mid life crisis and motorbikes.

I took four months to find another car. And was fed up with buses and expensive taxes. The only one i could get the guy came to me from his garage. He wanted £6,200 but the front bumper was more filler then anything. I had someone look at it for me and he said dont buy it unless he drops a grand off the price. Well the guy wouldnt do this cos he knew i was desperate to get back on some wheels.

Cutting a long story shortish. I found a garage to put a new front spoiler on. I had a Bomex on the one i bought but it was too low to the ground. Looked good though i must admit. Not sure what the one is i have now but it cost me to buy it get it painted and refitted £1200. Have i been done. Yes i think so. Did not know about this site at the time and had nobody to help me. I know there is someone nearby now in Shephall if i ever need help i am sure he would recommend for me.

£1200 WTF you was well and truly done my dear ... :(