Cornwall/Devon 9th meet PICTURES

Blackie

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

By the way Blackie (Allen) pic 4 is fabulous. Although you seem to have a Veilside bias. ;)

But Max in 7 in front of Mum and Dads car is classic. :D

Blackie dude. Scooby wants to mother you. :blink::taped:

I know, i was impressed with picture 4. Max totally looks like he was posing for the other one, mad. Scooby sue can mother away mate :) For some reason thats the affect i have on women ;)

I know, i was impressed with picture 4. Max totally looks like he was posing for the other one, mad. Scooby sue can mother away mate :) For some reason thats the affect i have on women ;)

:D Nice. Pity it was a little late down Bude. Been a very long time since I've been there. We'll definately be down summertime. If something is arranged in the meantime, other than Japfest, I'll do my best to get that weekend off sorted too. :)

Had a really good time. Can't remember everyone but all great people. :)

:)

nice pics Blackie and enjoyed meeting you and the others

good day if not a little FAST lol :( certainly wore in my new pads

sorry to hear car problem Keancy/Paul probably just a pipe.

PS car runs fine on ordinary 95 ron :Pling:

Rich

Fast is fun :D All tho Wile is a nutcase :blink: I am surprised the Dog didn't throw up on the backseat lol.

What a georgeous Dog tho, absolut sweetheart.

:D

trouble is i spent to much time taking pics of the two stunning Veilsiders lol, I needed to get some of you lot too. Who was the ugly bugger in the man u jacket Rog? ;)

Yeah you have taste thats why ;)

Yeah cheers Darren, Still not happy about you going for an ice cream as i went for a pee though ;)

The were telling you summit. :p

Plus instead you got to chat with me. :D

See you all in summer, Keancy and Darren and co. :)

I absolutly hope so mate, maybe next time we can get together and stay somewhere and get hammered in the Evening, would be fun.

By the way Blackie (Allen) pic 4 is fabulous. Although you seem to have a Veilside bias. ;)

But Max in 7 in front of Mum and Dads car is classic. :D

Dan....some lovely shots there mate.:D Bottom row first two are crackin' dude. :)

Blackie dude. Scooby wants to mother you. :blink::taped:

Veilside Bias, NEVER!!!

Mother Blackie :rlol: That made my day.

Sorry about the ice cream blackie. By the ray rich you are now officialy called the STIG.

Would love somebody else to organise the next 1 give every body a chance to do what they want. Good day Good weather and Very good company.

Hows the car keancy ? Will try and get my pics up later got to make them smaller

Car is fine now mate.

Before I forget, Thank you very much for organising you did a brilliant job. I would have gotten us lost on so many occasions lolol.

Also a big, big thank you to Rich for meeting us at Plusha. :kiss:

For some reason thats the affect i have on women ;)

:taped:

Well if we wernt the only two on time we would of got there earlyer.

Blah,Blah.......... we had fog I told you :cool:

Yeah, Great :rolleyes: ;)

Oiiiiiiiii, :whip:

Fast is fun :D All tho Wile is a nutcase :blink:

:dI am not sure what that makes me, I had to keep backing off when I was behind him from Exter to Crediton;) and I am N/A:p

For anybody that was interested we bought the Mini in Reading today, so Jennies smiling:d:D:D:d

Brilliant, Glad she got it. You could see thats all she was thinking/worrying about biting her nails and that :)

Brilliant, Glad she got it. You could see thats all she was thinking/worrying about biting her nails and that :)

hmmm you must have been paying great attention to the ladies to notice that Allen

muuihahahah

mind you dont electrocute yourself in that bed by the way!:D

Rich

:dI have just noticed in my last photo Blackie is peeing on his own car:lol:

Looks like he, is but better then him peeing on mine to return the favour of me rolling a ciggy in his :D (Got in there before you did, Al :p)

Lol I'm not i swear, I need both hands :eyebrows:

YEAH RIGHT!!! :taped: