Blackie

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:p it helps me concentrate and I need all the help I can get at might age:p

I also like the black and white pics that all you could get when I was Blackies age!

Rich

Your sound as man never mind your age.

They look good Hon. This thread is giving me stitch folks. Pack it in. Lol. :D

Everytime I laugh my back cramps up lol, has come back with a vengance today, typical as I am back at work tomorrow. Off for a hot bath in a sec.

I'm 31 god dam it!! ;)

Dumpfbacke

Nice pics

Would of been nice to of seen some silver ones though:p

:rlol:

I know, They are really really rare. Well thats what the bloke who sold me mine said.

Silver is the best Colour, ask anyone. Anyone of the 7 present yesterday :D

Nice pics

Would of been nice to of seen some silver ones though:p

I know, They are really really rare. Well thats what the bloke who sold me mine said.

Everytime I laugh my back cramps up lol, has come back with a vengance today, typical as I am back at work tomorrow. Off for a hot bath in a sec.

Dumpfbacke

Thank gawd Wile E, Gaz and Carlos turned up Lol. :D Made the pics look better. Nice motor C. don't envy your cleaning duties though. :)

Dumpfbacke

Hot bath not good An. Heat contracts the muscles, makes it worse. :( You need to get Paul to kick yer butt in the direction of a decent osteo / physio. Garetheves (think) on here is a physio, give him a pm mate. If you're still struggling in two weeks I'll drag some research up and get you the names and places. :)

Hot bath not good An. Heat contracts the muscles, makes it worse. :( You need to get Paul to kick yer butt in the direction of a decent osteo / physio. Garetheves (think) on here is a physio, give him a pm mate. If you're still struggling in two weeks I'll drag some research up and get you the names and places. :)

I feel much better after tho. Hot bath, painkiller and Voltarol cream. JobJobbed!! :)

Great pics.:cool: Sounds like you lot had a great time. It's a long way but I think I'm going to have to try to get down there to see you lot when you have a meet in the summer.:)

Yeah man, be great to have a white Aero top in that lot. ;)

PS: My Hubby absolutly loved yesterday and said he can't wait for a Summer meet up. We'll have to bring BBQ's and get onto a Beach or summat, that be fun.

Fun drive back on the A30 Buster and Rog. Kept speed down well considering. Only one fly-by, needed to get it out of my system as the roads were brilliantly windey but not good for blasts (think you got the brunt of it buster!)

Woud be fantastic to do it again in the summer!;)

Again, good to meet all of you, a pleasent surprise after last times mkiv meet ;)

Fun drive back on the A30 Buster and Rog. Kept speed down well considering. Only one fly-by, needed to get it out of my system as the roads were brilliantly windey but not good for blasts (think you got the brunt of it buster!)

Again, good to meet all of you, a pleasent surprise after last times mkiv meet ;)

Yeah it was great. Bet I have to tell everybody at work all about it tomorrow as I been going on and on about it for weeks lol.

Nice to have meet such a great bunch of people too. Beats sitting in front of the Telly or PC most of the weekend that's for sure :D

Even Jen said how good we were all being only creeped up 100 lepton a couple of times:D

:dI thought I did quite well on the twisty bit from Exeter to Barnstaple as I was between to nutters In a white TT and a modded Black TT:p