ABFlug S900

Why T

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it's because they look AWFUL but I might be wrong (I'm not though).

Do you like them? If so that's all that matters - make yourself happy and get the kit of your dreams.

LOL!!

Yeah exactly, just go for it if you want your supra to look like that. It looks like alot of work to fit and get it looking right then you have to buy big expensive wide wheels to fill the arches.

I think the ABFLUG S900 body kit is amazing, it makes the car look even more serious and aggressive than it already is. I love the whole kit, and the wheels are beautiful....

Ill be hounest, the S900 bodykit help inspire me even more to buy a supra, as it made me realise what can be achieved with the supra.

However I saw a video with the S900 in it, and i read that the first picture posted (blue one) was a special edition, twin turbo 850bhp, 0-60 in 2.5 seconds and a top speed of over 220 MPH...

I have also been read around here that if you buy the kit you have to put it ONTOP of the old one?? i could be wrong I dont think this was the case with the blue S900, looks like its all been custom built..

I love it though

http://trojansportuk.com/store/images/ABFLUG%20TOYOTA%20SUPRA%20(93-02)%20900%20COMPLETE%20BODY%20KIT.jpg

^ABFLUG TOYOTA SUPRA (93-02) 900 COMPLETE BODY KIT^

http://trojansportuk.com/store/images/ABFLUG%20TOYOTA%20SUPRA%20(93-02)%20ZEFIR%20COMPLETE%20BODY%20KIT.jpg

^ABFLUG TOYOTA SUPRA (93-02) ZEFIR COMPLETE BODY KIT^

The first one is more beauful than an 95 nissan micra. Thing is with looking at aggressive cars like this, (and mine) guys are gonna feel a bit intimidated by it - I do. For me the bad part is that the lights look all wrong (they need to fill those holes), and you get a sense that the car wants to be a cross between a ferrari and a rally car.

The second one looks a bit like a rejected plan for the first. This is my test: 1)Do you like it - does it speak to your soul screaming buy me! and the bonus 2) does it make pretty girls wanna lay on it and pose, despite themselves!

Also I think its important to buy a car that reflects your age, how old do you feel? Then go for that car. :)

I think generally, younger more vigourous, and extrovert people go for the modded look, whereas the older and more staid supra owner prefers stock, and may focus more on internal mods.

Of course there is crossover, and peoples taste for driving extreme looking cars generally diminishes with age. Midlifecrisis excepted.

Not everyone thinks the same - fortunately:eyebrows:

Just because you think its crap doesn't mean it is! There are far worse kits out there than AbFlug - Hell I even like some of the Veilside stuff too:rolleyes:

Each to there own, it just doesnt suit the supra in my opinion.

Any credibility you thought you were amassing just went right out of the window

Ha CJ, didn't know you could actually do that here!:eyebrows: Somebody close that bloody window - its winter time. So if I said the standard body is great and really beautiful would that knock my ratings back up????

BTW here they do put tomatoes in fruit salads!:blink: