The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Idea For Supra Mini Break (With Date Vote)

Supragal

Which date would you prefer?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which date would you prefer?

• 12th June (weekend of the 10th)
    • 26th June (weekend of the 24th)
    • 18th September (weekend of the 16th)

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rosie - a great idea but no matter where we went TBH I personally would not think about ever driving more than 3.5 hours before the whole thing just became a PITA for one weekend

(no offence to our northern brethren!)

From M25 country that takes you up to Leeds & Nth Yorkshire / Devon & Cornwall with traffic / Calais and Northern France (now THAT was always a good trip!)

Rosie - a great idea but no matter where we went TBH I personally would not think about ever driving more than 3.5 hours before the whole thing just became a PITA for one weekend

(no offence to our northern brethren!)

From M25 country that takes you up to Leeds & Nth Yorkshire / Devon & Cornwall with traffic / Calais and Northern France (now THAT was always a good trip!)

3.5 hours drive...near the M25...that probably equates to 1 mile in distance!;)

• 1 month later...

Sorry to go slightly off topic.... but for any of those up for a scotish trip and cant make dates that are suggested..ill be having a blst up from n.yorks to Mull in oct for the rally ..long weekend should be a great weekend...some very very very interesting driving roads!!! :ast time i was in a pug van and that was still awesoem fun....

Just an idea...let me know

Matt