The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone interested in visiting the Toyota factory near Derby?

SteveR

Do you drive your supra to work? i work there too. Seen a supra in the ol weld carpark...

I saw the tour people training today on the golf cart train thing, they drove around the shop practicing the jargon for each part.

no fella i do not drive my car to work that is another member on here i think nothingbetta ?? were in the shop are you fella:search:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far, so bad! Toyota's automatic online booking system knocked me back with a message along the lines of "we're not interested in your types"! Which was a little shocking. I keep missing the person at head office that I'm trying to contact, and she doesn't return my calls, thus so far.... it's not looking hopeful. :(

So far, so bad! Toyota's automatic online booking system knocked me back with a message along the lines of "we're not interested in your types"! Which was a little shocking. I keep missing the person at head office that I'm trying to contact, and she doesn't return my calls, thus so far.... it's not looking hopeful. :(

To be fair noisy, petrol drinking, polluting sports cars is probably not the image that they particularly want to be overly associated with in this present climate. Shame. I'd still like to go though.

At the moment there only seems to be an offer of dogging with Burna, guaranteed!!;)

Dogging instead it is then, please check your all your horns work ;) I will bring a bar :D

To be fair noisy, petrol drinking, polluting sports cars is probably not the image that they particularly want to be overly associated with in this present climate. Shame. I'd still like to go though.

Perhaps we should pretend to be the Yaris club? They'll never know until it's too late :eyebrows:.

So far, so bad! Toyota's automatic online booking ......."we're not interested in your types"! ......and she doesn't return my calls, thus so far.... it's not looking hopeful. :(

Snobs :tongue: I think we should descend on mass and say we got lost :innocent:

ive seen the tours going through this week & last. They are full of either old people or school kids with the occasional hot teacher :eyebrows:

Try leaving out that youre all supra owners & say youre the toyota fan club.

• 2 weeks later...
I found out that the tour is booked up for the rest of 2008.

I applied the day it opened for bookings (as I was pre-registered and receieved an email on the day), and the system told me that the type of group we are wasn't a priority and that we hadn't been sucessful. :(

thats shocking we should all go anyway and have a mass do nut session in their car park :D