The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supe.....

Supra-Woman

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colour is spot on! :cool: Can i ask where you got the work done? and do you live in greenhithe/swanscombe by any chance?

Nope i live in Faversham, the car was done in Higham, which it has now gone back too, because of all the faults. Was nice to have my car for a weekend at least, even if the floor pan wasnt attached properly.

Question now is that because i have stuck 19's on, the car sits a little higher which is obviously great for getting over speed bumps and what not, but i bought a set of eibach pro springs which will obviously lower it a little which will mean going back to being a little more cautious, so do i fit them to make the car look even better or not and be practical.

You know what, i think you have just pulled off a Veilside kit! well done! love the colour yeah ;)

I like to think it all works well together, im not keen on the mesh or indicators so these may change, no sure yet.

The car is being detailed tomorrow so it will be supershiny for Modified Nationals.

Guest mattsupra

i know

sell the springs to me very cheaply and stick to how it is ;) lol

car looks absolutly stunning and a real credit too

matt

Guest mattsupra

this supe is awsome

the colour is amaizing and i must get mine in candy (but im going magenta) lol

lovelly to meet you and the new wheels look stunning