The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SRD Dyno Room

Lee P

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guys from Dyno Jet UK came to install the dyno, one task I thought was going to be very hard thankfully went smoothly, getting the very heavy parts in the hole.

We used a small telehandler that just fitted in the building to get the parts into the pit.

The guys then worked their magic and got it all fitted and tested.

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Well the dyno was only in for a couple of days when I had a phone call from a friend asking for help.

Lee from Devil Developments had a couple of cars booked in on a hub dyno but wouldn’t fit as no hub adapters to bolt it on.

They needed them mapped as were booked in to go on track testing two days later.

Even though the room wasn’t finished I wanted to help and couldn’t turn down an offer to get some very rare and cool cars on the dyno.

The first one a 1986 formula one car [emoji41]

imageimage

imageimageimageimage