The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Copy trd dial faces

JODY T

Problem with the metal ones is the coloured film you stick on the back of them peels up at the edges over the years. Mine have white bits where the film has peeled. Also my rev counter sticks because the face is pushed up a but where the film has peeled up. I am looking for the proper plastic ones with TRD on them, guessing you are too Jody T?

The problem with the metal monkey ones is because the numbers and letters are cut out of metal instead of printed on plastic the 'D' and anything else with a centre piece like '0' has got to have bits joining the middle to the outside, hence the 'D' being the wrong style. Still do look good though.

Does anyone know anyone in the uk that can calibrate them, so does

Anyone have the pcb board diagram of the trd dials so I could make a set that work correctly by changing the components to copy the original trd?

/QUOTE]

I need to get a power supply, I could definitely re-calibrate dials.

On the case!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.