The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone know anything on this Supra.....

ShawnPreece

A friend is asking about this Supra so thought id see if any of you guys know the car or anything about it?

He says its an RZ-S but has obviously had an engine swap at some point because its a vvti in a 1994 model but not sure why as it would of already had a TT lump in it if so...

Just anything about it really :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1994-Toyota-Supra-RZ-S-3-0-TWIN-TURBO-MANUAL-6-SPEED-2dr/282485167236?_trksid=p2047675.c100012.m1985&_trkparms=aid%3D777003%26algo%3DDISCL.MBE%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D44293%26meid%3D0fcf66a272ff417e93092903a7ce258f%26pid%3D100012%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D4%26sd%3D282493605617

I can offer no info on the car but have visited Motorhub in the past. I wouldn't buy from there but that's my personal opinion. The car might be fine.

Ahh ok thanks no I haven't been to them, I assume its quality of car as to why you wouldn't deal with them or is it customer service etc? or are they just another company that wont sell to "idiots like us"?

Is this not the new name for the infamous Keighley Trade Sports & Performance, Motorhub Keighley, Torque in Keighley, Keighley Trade Centre, Keighley Trade Imports et cetera et cetera.

Ahh I do recognise a few of them names, thanks guys :)

I remember seeing that when it was listed in Japan and aside from thinking thats not a good look, I think it had massive km on it by Japanese standards. but my memory is fading as I get older. A very low 45,000 miles now though.

I remember seeing that when it was listed in Japan and aside from thinking thats not a good look, I think it had massive km on it by Japanese standards. but my memory is fading as I get older. A very low 45,000 miles now though.

Ahh ok thanks mate, yeah now realising the company il advise against it, cheers for your help :)

Jesus how are they still in business, just read the google reviews, note the staff/friend added one, "DO NOT go with these other reviews as they are just haters and probably never been to motorhub. Ground floor is amazing full of exotic supercars☺️ 10/10 from me." :D

I would guess as the car has been seen with high miles and it now has low miles with a vvti that it's had an engine swap and whoever did it is claiming that as the new engine has only covered 45k that is all the car needs to be stated as covering. Saying that I actually like the look of the car and have nothing against the seller as I have never heard of them...but...with those reviews I wouldn't go near them.