The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jspec TT 1st Decat

berg

Engine boxes and hks bov are prov sold guys

I believe they would fit a single but if running a catch tank one may need modifying

Cap im just awaiting someone to respond if it falls through ill pm you Westy as you are next

I just go in order of who asked first whether its pm or thread reply

Ive never had so many issues just from selling things before

Someone sent me a pm asking how much id take for an item and then gave me grief when he replied 9 hours later and id sold it to someone else

Not once did the member say he would have it he was just wanting to see how cheap he could get it

The reason i don't list on Facebook group is because of how petty it is, seems this is going the same way

Oh. Just seen this.

Hate the way PMs are used like this.

IMO all interest should be posted on the thread but I dont make the rules.

Exactly this.

If someone had posted before me then I wouldn't have bothered.

I just go in order of who asked first whether its pm or thread reply

Ive never had so many issues just from selling things before

Someone sent me a pm asking how much id take for an item and then gave me grief when he replied 9 hours later and id sold it to someone else

Not once did the member say he would have it he was just wanting to see how cheap he could get it

The reason i don't list on Facebook group is because of how petty it is, seems this is going the same way

/QUOTE]

It's not petty, it's actually quite reasonable as it happens far too often.

Someone shows interest first in the post to then be told it sold via PM.

Seconds or thirds or whatever the queue length on the BOV and pipe. PM me if your in need of a sale. Cheers

Oh and my two penneth on this is: if your taking something at the advertised price - quicker to post on the thread or at least post interest. If your rooting for a bargain and would pay if you get the price your after, I use pm as its not fair to the seller if you agree a lower price and then bale out on him/her.. Forces the price down publicly and this can be taken advantage of.

If your unsure pm and post pm'd takes all of 5seconds

Exactly this.

If someone had posted before me then I wouldn't have bothered.

It's not petty, it's actually quite reasonable as it happens far too often.

Someone shows interest first in the post to then be told it sold via PM.

/QUOTE]

So if someone sends you a pm asking for a PayPal address to send payment for an item you will tell them you cannot sell it to them because they didn't post in your thread first?

Sure

So if someone sends you a pm asking for a PayPal address to send payment for an item you will tell them you cannot sell it to them because they didn't post in your thread first?

Sure

I've done this before on here and the Facebook page

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.