The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TRD Steering wheel

Hemanhead

Why is it a scam ?

They appear to have an ebay shop and website but I've never bought anything from this seller

so best to do your own checks

https://rpmgarage.com/index.php?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=trd+steering+wheel&submit_search=

RPM Garage look fine, but that link for a 'discount voucher' rings alarm bells for me. They probably sell Nigerian royal titles too!

• 2 weeks later...

Same as mine, mine came from the Facebook sale group via one of the admins, dont know if i'd trust normal users.

You are looking at that price for a minty one, mine was 550 with documents and airbag.

Just keep in mind you'll lose your cruise control unless you modify things.

Cheers Ric, I dont have cruise control anyway, nor an airbag currently. I had one pop up in the US recently but by the time he insured it and i paid customs with the not so great exchange rate, it was too much. If anyone sees anything, please let me know, but the standard above and in my link is the condition i am expecting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.