The mkiv Supra Owners Club

just had an offer for my supra

ronttuk

ive just been offered £8000 for my uk spec 1994 supra its red fair condition bpu 153000 miles just had a set of reconditioned turbos fitted 4 new pirreli tyres done less than 500 miles new rear shocks and mot ,

with my job and other interests now i really dont get time to use it or go to club meets but i do love it to bits im in a right quandary.

Guest markolambo

Think you should agree 8500 to 9000 if the condition merits it .and the receipts and maintenance history backs it on a uk spec and assuming it is largely standard they are rarer and more collectable and prices will rise more quickly than imports over next 2 to 3 years. Its queston of condition and hostory that drives price and rarity. ..good luck