The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Missing her lol

Guest Gurteen0 JR

Guest Gurteen0 JR

Got my car a month ago drove her for two weeks and for the past 2 weeks being in the body shop for full paint job getting her back in two weeks time but didn't know I would miss her that much it must be love lol am I sad or is there anyone else out there miss there car when it's not on road :(

Got my car a month ago drove her for two weeks and for the past 2 weeks being in the body shop for full paint job getting her back in two weeks time but didn't know I would miss her that much it must be love lol am I sad or is there anyone else out there miss there car when it's not on road :(

I miss not having mine at home!

Guest Gurteen0 JR

My problem is now in the body shop when the bloke says do u want me to do that I say yes cos I'm using fuel money that I have save over the past few weeks lol

- - - Updated - - -

Going for the same colour with a light silver flake in it so when the sun hits it should stand out I hope lol

I'm in exactly the same position, I'm lost without it. I have my old one on the drive but its not the same...

Although you have got me thinking about my choice of paint now :D

Cosmic Grey ;)

My old Type R was in that colour and I loved it, looks great in all weathers!

With regards to blending in, do you know how much attention the car got on Dragonball?! ;)

Guest Gurteen0 JR

Wanted a supra for 10years the whole time I have this supra will be honeymoon period :-)

Drift bear u be the first to see pictures mate hope u like it ;-)