The mkiv Supra Owners Club

whats it worth?

Rob_Mitchell

seriously considering it!! yep selling the supra. i have a huge build in my head and keep wondering if the best way would be to buy a nice tt auto as a base, i have the engine being built for it, so could sell the engine out the new car if i went ahead to regain some funds.

whats the na worth do you think? or shall i just crack on and turn the orange one into something more special?? :rolleyes:

be interested in what offers i would get for mine but i doubt i would see money i spent on it again :D

Hard car to price, nice for anyone that wants in on the show scene, not so good for people that want performance. 5k?

yeah exactly that mate. worth more in bits but then its the hassle of breaking it up and finding the room to do it. i prob wont do it but i really fancy a new project.

lambo grey, do-luck front end (bonnet,arches and bumper) with nur-motorsport rear arches with the black wide rims you had on yours. yummy. i guess we all have a dream look but i think it would break my heart if i sold the orange one.

Just get on with it man! Once you have the turbo's in & running it will be worth a lot more!

Oh, you will have spent a lot more by then too. Are you already tired of the look on your current car?

no i love the look of mine but them nur-motorsport arches are all i think about lately lol grey with black rims!! i think its a mad 5 mins im having.

probley do the conversion on mine still.

no i love the look of mine but them nur-motorsport arches are all i think about lately lol grey with black rims!! i think its a mad 5 mins im having.

probley do the conversion on mine still.

I was going to say! I spoke to your Dad yesterday and was telling him how much I loved the paint work on your Orange Supra, looks lovely! If you are going with a show stopper then go all the way dude. Everyone has mad moments, look at me I am selling my Supra! On top I have etches to just go and buy a single turbo Supra every 10 minutes but I doubt I'd do it! :D

Could you fund buying a TT before selling the orange one? Then you could put the stock TT engine and box in the orange car, sell that as a TT, sell all the NA bling, then you should make better money back towards the mods for the new one?

I think I may have just confused myself there!:blink:

I had the same mad moment with my blue Supra. It was virtually perfect to me bar a couple of changes. Was placed in every show I entered. But thought exactly the same as you, I want another project. It was sold to a dude in Norway 10 days later. I'd love the car back to be honest, I could make it really special with what I know now.

I had the same mad moment with my blue Supra. It was virtually perfect to me bar a couple of changes. Was placed in every show I entered. But thought exactly the same as you, I want another project. It was sold to a dude in Norway 10 days later. I'd love the car back to be honest, I could make it really special with what I know now.

*Starts saving for when Hodge decides to sell up spur of the moment* :D

If you want a different look and colour then why not do it to the orange car mate?! You turn out some awesome bodywork and paint down at your place so no excuses for not changing the look as can't see you selling yours for enough to cover a TT auto and then the Nur arches, respraying etc if i'm honest.

I love your car and it's a unique thing built to your exacting standards fella, can you just imagine how you'd feel if some spotty corsa tw@t bought it and wrote it off?! :chav::spank::blink:

Or someone gets it and lets all the shine dull down out of the engine bay and still trys entering shows etc with it??

You'd hate every minute of that mate and you and I both know it!

Stick with it fella as we all get mad moments with these things but they tend to come good in the end!! ;):D