The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My new toy

Ian C

How do people get involved with this and how much does it all cost - joining a gun club etc.? I assumed you weren't allowed to do most of it any more but obviously you can! :looney:

Will it be a cheaper option than getting a sportsbike? Cos I need something to let my aggression out on since selling the Supe!!

No I know (funny I've been through a similar conversation on the bike forum about getting a CBR!!), I said I seem to be more aggressive since not driving the Supe very often. I don't mean I'm going to do anything stupid with it though - the same as owning the Supe it's not that I drive like a twat or anything but it calms me down being in control of such a powerful beast - kind of a power trip!!! :D Using a gun (I think) would have a similar effect on me as driving a powerful car or riding a sportsbike, I wouldn't be an idiot with it.

No I know (funny I've been through a similar conversation on the bike forum about getting a CBR!!), I said I seem to be more aggressive since not driving the Supe very often. I don't mean I'm going to do anything stupid with it though - the same as owning the Supe it's not that I drive like a twat or anything but it calms me down being in control of such a powerful beast - kind of a power trip!!! :D Using a gun (I think) would have a similar effect on me as driving a powerful car or riding a sportsbike, I wouldn't be an idiot with it.

I think what you mean is you need something manly to do with your time :)

Very shiny Ian. Much nicer than the last one.

a bloke i knew when into computers was into guns and he had a few at home.had to have in a safe.i held one of his guns was pretty heavy.a short stubby barrle black one.you can keep them at gunclub too,there is a gun club in leeds near trainstation he used to shoot his. thats magnum .357 is a classic.thought the barrel would have been thicker.looks like a pea shooter lol

other mate was into guns and had criminal record lol so he used to just want one lol.he was always going on about ouzis and how many rounds they let go.

suppose the long barrle will suit ian the tall fooker :)