The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blitz Z1 alloys

Scooter

LOL! WTF? :conf:

I contacted Mr Scoot a few weeks ago to see if they were still available as I had some spare cash but he said someone had finally bought them (unsuprisingly given the bargain price!). So I bought myself a new sofa instead, not as sexy but probably far more use to me than blingy wheels :)

It seems the potential buyer hasn't done their thing - I'm amazed these are still around at this price, it's a steal!

Sorry Michael you're right the 'Soarer' guy has not been in contact......

............strange really as he was dead keen, offered to send a deposit etc, but the guy was sorting out buying a house with his girlfriend (and call me cynical) but maybe a new sofa or kitchen suddenly became top priority!

Anyway no biggy..........just take your sofa back mate :D

I haven't even got the damn thing yet, 14 weeks from order to delivery
I've never understood that. How can it possibly take so long? Do you think in other counties they wait 3 months for a sofa to be delivered, I doubt it.

• 2 weeks later...

As he wrote in the other thread "Ready to bolt straight on either jap or uk braked cars, all nuts (Inc. x2 sets of locking ones) plus appropriate socket adaptors included."

So I believe the answer is yes.

I would buy them but this 8x18 all around puts me off.

they are 18 x "9" on the rear.........ie only 1/2 an inch narrower than stock 17's and the same width as stock 16" rears..

......i fitted stock 17 width tyres of 235 and 255 with the correct profile to maintain the rolling radius and tbh the 255's on the "9" inch rim do not over hang in the slightest.........265's will fly on.

Has anyone got a picture of these on a black car?? Homer had one but he hasn't found it out yet for me.

Will they fit over UK brakes??

James, i'd gladly come to you for a no obligation test fit if you could take a few pic's of them on your car to post up here if you didn't want/like them...........

BTW i think its worth pointing out that of the few 'Almost' sales i've had NONE of the prospective buyers have seen the wheels and then decided against them on the grounds of condition etc.......they have just changed their minds for other unknown to me reasons. I'm not sore about any of the enquires i've had, i just thought that with the apparent interest and then them not selling this is worthing mentioning............

James, i'd gladly come to you for a no obligation test fit if you could take a few pic's of them on your car to post up here if you didn't want/like them...........

Your more than welcome mate. I must warn you im not 100% sure they're what i'm after so i don't wanna get your hopes up. Are they on your car at the moment?? I could always photoshop the colour.

Let me know if you waan pop round.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.