The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blitz Z1 alloys

Scooter

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bump still available....

..... i think after Adams visit we can safely say that these are strictly for a car without sideskirts (standard type or otherwise) as the rears only stick out like stock 17" by 9 1/2 inch rears ie they don't really stick out to the arch edge.

I'm sure Adam will vouch for their condition.

Bump still available....

..... i think after Adams visit we can safely say that these are strictly for a car without sideskirts (standard type or otherwise) as the rears only stick out like stock 17" by 9 1/2 inch rears ie they don't really stick out to the arch edge.

I'm sure Adam will vouch for their condition.

They are fantastic wheels, and look great on a supra. I would have bought them if the rears were a little wider , or i wanted to try spacers.

• 3 weeks later...
do you still have your spaces and would you be interested in selling them?

i do have them but they are not really mine..........they are Neil's (Skyjawa), i borrowed them way back and am ashamed to say i never got round to popping them back..........i know the Skylines gone, but Neil may need them for the SX, so maybe ask him before i (eventually) pop them back (Sorry Neil!)

• 3 weeks later...

TBH its stuck at £1000 for quite some time now, but a fair price i think.......

.......all but sold them twice but stupidly refused deposit money on both occasions.

Seems such a shame to moth ball them when they could be on show, but hey ho.......

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.