The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breaking 1995 Supra

RobSheffield

THIS IS NOT A BREAKING TO INDIVIDUAL PARTS THREAD!

Still cant believe im doing this. Hardest thing i ever had to do to click 'submit new thread'

It is with some heartwrenching and soul searching that I came to the decision to break my car for parts. It is now 4 years since it ran for more than one day, and although the mapping day was enormous fun, I just cant justify the cost of building the car up to have some spotty oik offer me 8k for it!! Clearly I was up to the task of getting it running, but I cant find the motivation to do it all again :(

Without further ado, here are the parts. I will be happy to do ‘deals’ with groups of parts, and although the prices are effectively ‘ono’ please don’t take the piss!! :p Also, prices dont include delivery/post, but i intend to hire a van to assist delivery of larger items.

Engine - http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?232648-TT-Engine-longblock-plus-ancillaries-no-turbos-inlet-side-injectors-ETC Sold

Gearbox. - http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?232649-6-speed-Getrag Sold

Volk TE37 18” wheels http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?232650-18-quot-Volk-TE37-Alloy-wheels-and-R888-tyres Sold

Brembo 14” Monoblock front brakes and 13.58” rear brakes. http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?232651-Brembo-14%E2%80%9D-Monoblock-front-brakes-and-13.58%E2%80%9D-rear-brakes. SOLD

Bosch 900cc batch flow injectors – SOLD

Do luck strut bars – carbon fibre version as new - £150 front, £150 rear SOLD

Koyo rad - £225 £200ono SOLD

Carbon TRD style spoiler – again from Nic, first of his carbon ones. £250 £200 SOLD SOLD

Greddy intake – new but not in a Greddy box, includes all fitment parts and a Nissan Q45 TB - £650 SOLD SOLD

Greddy 3 row FMIC, as new again only 500 miles use, includes all piping for Single, would need one pipe fabricating for TT, £650 SOLD

HKS Hipermax suspension – from Nic 4 years ago, fully working, including adjustment tools. £750 £600

Veilside Ti Teardrop exhaust. SOLD

1995 Supra prefacelift shell. no brakes, Includes internal looms only, ABS system, painted in an Audi black, a trial rear and Bomex skirts all blended in,. No interior and no dash. Includes V5c too. £1500 SOLD

AEM AFR guage and sensor - £TBC has interest SOLD

Few pics of wheels, shell and brakes here. http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showpost.php?p=2409071&postcount=285

Im away from home with work for one more week, return to the UK 27th October. PM replies could be sporadic until then, depending on WIFI availability. Im only home for 6 weeks so I have to get this up now. No pics til im home. PM me or reply in thread, first come first served, but I have sent a few PMs to reply to wanted adverts, so they will effectively have first refusal.

Rob

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(i feel like a vulture but...) do you have a passenger side electric flip wing mirror?

Hi matey, none flippy mirrors.

Hi Rob, interested in the Greddy intake + TB, what method of payment do you take?

I would take cash or cash on collection/delivery, however there are 2 people before you in the refusal line, ill see what they say in the coming days.

Front brace fitted with single yes.

I would take cash or cash on collection/delivery, however there are 2 people before you in the refusal line, ill see what they say in the coming days.

Front brace fitted with single yes.

Ok chap, please put me down for 3rd refusual for the intake.

Please put me down for both braces then please - front pending on photo regarding clearance etc.

I assume turbo/manifolds etc are not in this sale?

Sorry to see you breaking, a very nice car from the pictures I've seen. But if you've got the time and the resources, it seems the most logical economic choice. That and I see it as sort of like a Supra organ donor card thing going on here :)

Can you give me a while JP, see what interest is in the shell with diff. Happy to sell you the prop on its own for now though...

Thats fine mate, would only be spares, keep me in mind dude.

Taking the diff out wont effect it being a rolling shell btw.

Thats fine mate, would only be spares, keep me in mind dude.

Taking the diff out wont effect it being a rolling shell btw.

Yeah fair point, just rather not break it down too much for now, with limited time.

AEM AFR please depending on price :) And shame youre breaking it, some quality parts there.

No worries mate, just want to ensure all parts are present first.

Ok chap, please put me down for 3rd refusual for the intake.

Please put me down for both braces then please - front pending on photo regarding clearance etc.

I assume turbo/manifolds etc are not in this sale?

Sorry to see you breaking, a very nice car from the pictures I've seen. But if you've got the time and the resources, it seems the most logical economic choice. That and I see it as sort of like a Supra organ donor card thing going on here :)

Hehe, indeed it is. Im a little worried that i didnt take a fitted pic of the strut front strut brace, ill have a look but it definately fit comfortably with my T67 on BL manifold.

No turbo or manifold or intake side included.

No turbo or manifold or intake side included.

Just wanted to make sure you hadn't misconstrued me, insas just wondering if you were selling a turbo, manifold etc as surprised they're not in the thread as engine is not including them.

Well chap let me know about the bits. Have the money when it's wanted.

May be interested in intercooler and single pipin pending photos, but I'm sure someone will snap all that up without them !

Simon

Just wanted to make sure you hadn't misconstrued me, insas just wondering if you were selling a turbo, manifold etc as surprised they're not in the thread as engine is not including them.

Well chap let me know about the bits. Have the money when it's wanted.

May be interested in intercooler and single pipin pending photos, but I'm sure someone will snap all that up without them !

Simon

Ok matey, no i got you, its ok. Just trying to be as straight as possible and not lead anyone on.

I shall get pics when i return.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.