The mkiv Supra Owners Club

few parts for sale all new ganador........

Guest leighroy

Guest leighroy

have to sell all my bodykit parts ive been purchasing over the last year down to lack of work, gutted

ganador carbon fibre mirrors= £250

bomex front bumer= £130

tr style rear bumper= £240

v/s style wheel archers= £180

oem side skirts=£100

angel eye spotlights (blue) =£50

clear front indicator lenses= £25

please note all these parts are brand new never been fitted

Guest leighroy
Ok thanks. How do you make them yourself? or how much is it for the facelift looms?

indicators just sold sorry

Guest leighroy
Are the Sideskirts Original Toyota? If not how's the fitment?

no not original toyota skirts, the fitment is good but would need triming in a bit on the front wheel arch

Guest leighroy
Hello mate, are the spotlights a decent fit on a bomex front, if so I'm very interested!

hi, i never got round to fitting my bomex front or the spotlights but just by placing the spotlight in the cut out it would need some kind of packing piece as obviously the hole is round in the bomex front and the base bracket of the spot light is flat, the bracket could be cut down as there are 3 other bolting points and the bracket is adjustable, can send you sum pics if you want be easier

hi, i never got round to fitting my bomex front or the spotlights but just by placing the spotlight in the cut out it would need some kind of packing piece as obviously the hole is round in the bomex front and the base bracket of the spot light is flat, the bracket could be cut down as there are 3 other bolting points and the bracket is adjustable, can send you sum pics if you want be easier

it would be good to send some pics so i can guage the size :) ill most likely get them fibre glassed in (i have fake ones in that need chopping out)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.