The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TT GZ Aerotop Big Single conversion

dan1985

Hi.

For sale, My very rare Toyota Supra Twin turbo Aerotop GZ with a big t71 single turbo conversion.

The TT GZ AERO are hard to come by as only 600 were ever made and this has already had a single turbo conversion, usually costing around 3-4k, so most of the leg work is done. You are getting alot of car for the money.

I have a folder full of paperwork. I have plenty of reciepts, MOTs passes, service history and certificates. Including an £18k reciept from when the car was first imported in 2001.

The car has 3 previous owners, the last owning it for many years. I have taken this to japanese car shows, not to race but to keep shiney and show it off.

This is a fantastic car, its very fast, sounds and looks fantastic. A real head turner. Great as a gt car with the roof off and sun shining!

Some of the major modifications, all done by Dude at AFR through the previous owner and myself and no expense spared.

Recent oil and filter change (done every 3k miles) brand new toyo tr1's on the rears.

430 bhp at 1.2bar with print out

BIG T71 SINGLE TURBO CONVERSION, with heat shield and new braided lines. This is an XS power turbo but i do have a brand new Presision billet t6262 turbo, not been fitted yet and cost £950 and can go with the car for a negotiable price.

3 core intercooler from Autobahn with silicone and stainless piping.

Heat wrapped manifold, This is also XS power but has recently been checked by AFR and showed no signs of cracks.

F-Con piggyback ECU, Mapped at AFR, all paperwork to prove.

AEM boost controller with 3 settings.

External wastegate with screamer pipe.

Dump valve.

750cc injectors.

walbro fuel pump.

Custom, stainless, straight through exhaust,with no cats, sounds great, a nice deep burble, quite loud.

D2 adjustable suspension, not a bumpy ride at all but very good with corners.

HID lights.

Brand new top of the range alpine head unit with good speakers all round, a loud and clear sound.

Tax and tested, 84k miles. Always run on BP 97 octain or tesco 99 octain fuel. Warmed up and cooled down correctly.

£7500 - Bargain price due to moving into a new house soon.

pics at pistonheads ad

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/1879042.htm

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey mate, didnt know it was you, we've been speaking via email

hopefully if i sell my sup any time soon i'll be 'paying' a visit.

why not bring it down to ace cafe?

Hi guys,

After giving it some thought ive decided to test the water on my supra. With what i plan to achieve it would be cheaper in the long run to get a TT6 already in the colour I want rather than spend a fortune on getting it there.

As most of you know the TT GZ are hard to come by and this is has already had a single turbo conversion so most of the leg work is done. You are getting alot of car for the money.

This has recently been down to Dude at AFR to have a service and a bit of a rebuild to make it a solid engine.

I have a folder full of paperwork. Including MOTs from 2001, loads of reciepts and certificates.

Some of the major modifications;

430 bhp at 1.2bar with print out

Big single turbo T71 conversion (I do have a brand new turbo, Precision 6262 Bought from Dude, Can be bought with sale)

3 core intercooler

Heat wrapped manifold

F Con piggyback ecu

AEM boost controller

External wastegate with screamer pipe

Dump valve

750cc injectors

walbro fuel pump

straight through exhaust, no cats

D2 adjustable suspension

Cat 1 alarm system with certificate

HID lights

Tax and tested, 83k miles. Alot of car for your money!

£8000

Thanks

pics at pistonheads ad

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/1805905.htm

• 3 weeks later...
i reckon 3k.

does this mean your interested?

I do want another GZ aero yes, but I was going to get a fresh import and in black.. at the moment I have an rx7 anyway... If this is still around in about a month then I'd be in the position to look at it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.