The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 toyota supra black na 5spd manual

Guest im_dubbin_it

Guest im_dubbin_it

1995 NA 5 speed black. Gold badges and lights, with clear indicators in rear.

Approx. 132000 km/82,000 miles on the clock. (Speedo in MPH, Which also removes the limiter)

11 months MOT (29 APRIL 2011), 5 months TAX (31 october 2010)

Loads of service history records from when it was imported in 2004 to 2006 carried out at xo motorsports.

Has black leather interior which is in good condition apart from a small tear on front passenger seat. A red dash, was like it when I bought the car and never bothered me.

Electric folding mirrors

Sony head unit (japanese version with fm adapter), uprated front speakers

Liberty 18” alloy wheels, Front tyres are continental 225 40 18, Rears are Avon 255 35 18.

Stainless Steel fully decatted Apexi exhaust. One Cat is in the boot for mot time. (It is very loud)

New clutch about 2500miles ago

Has a toad CAT 1 alarm fitted with certificate of installation.

2 sets of keys and alarm fobs

It has adjustable tein coilovers

Tinted rear windows

Gold lights and Toyota badges

Rebuilt front brake callipers, with new pads all round

Original black spoiler is back on the car

also has polished inlet manifold, and chrome fan shroud cover + fuse cover

still waiting for the v5, i've spoke to dvla and should be here within a week

was imported by one of the mods on here, with 2 owners including myself both on here,

only selling as i need to pay for another car thats been in the bodyshop

veiwing available evenings and weekends

please call dave 07772527311

looking for £3500

Guest im_dubbin_it

it has but it now has mot, tax, not in newcastle and in alot better shape than when bought, and with everything on it...worth every penny.

if it wasn't for being 21 with 4 cars and crippling insurance it wouldn't be on here!

Guest im_dubbin_it
Has this got new tyres fitted to it as previous ad say's they were pretty much worn out and one had a slow puncture

yeah new tyres on it (about 5mm all round)

Guest im_dubbin_it

Nuff said :)

Probably cost that in train fare :Pling:

picked up with a trailer.....a very long, slow, fuel costly journey

Worth 3500 all day long! He got a good deal when he bought it doesn't mean he should sell it on cheap when he comes to sell it!

I'd be tempted by this if I was in the market for another NA 5 speed!

Guest im_dubbin_it

thanks for the positive comments, like i said it wouldn't be up for sale if i could afford to keep it! :(

just because i bought it cheap doesn't mean that money hasn't been spent getting it to what it is now.

a car is worth what its worth......irrelevant of how much it was bought for or how much has been spent on it!

Another for sale thread full of bollox posts:rolleyes: the guy should be able to advertise his car for whatever he wants without this sh1t, you are all just jealous he got a deal and you didn't.

Worth 3500 all day long! He got a good deal when he bought it doesn't mean he should sell it on cheap when he comes to sell it!

I'd be tempted by this if I was in the market for another NA 5 speed!

Me and Dave have put a lot of time into this car and Dave a chunk of money, it was stood for nearly 2 years I believe.

The price is about right I think, should just about cover my bill ;)

Agreed, anyone else got any comments????

3.5k is not a bad price for a NA manual...

Guest im_dubbin_it
shame it wasnt still in newcastle!! would have been interested

i could bring it to you but obviously would have to cover fuel and train fare home....

Another for sale thread full of bollox posts:rolleyes: the guy should be able to advertise his car for whatever he wants without this sh1t, you are all just jealous he got a deal and you didn't.

here here J,i second you...if you dont want the mans car then shut the eff up and keep your thoughts to yourselves.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.