The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 sz manual black £1750 no tax or mot

rikaz

For sale:

1995 NA 5 speed black.

130592 km/81146 miles on the clock.

The car is currently sorn and has been since its last tax expired in 2007. The car has always been started frequently and ran around the block as i was always planning on getting it back on the road but things havnt worked out. Always starts first time. The brakes grind a little bit when moving.

A full oil change and new clutch was fitted a few month before i took it off the road so the clutch has done 1000 miles at the most.

Some service history records from when it was imported in 2004 to 2006 carried out at xo motorsports.

Has black leather interior which is in good condition apart from a 4 inch tear on front passenger seat.

Front tyres are 235 40 18, Rears are 265 35 18. All 4 tyres would probably need replacing to get it through an mot as tread is near the limit and the front passenger side has a slow puncture.

Full stainless steel decatted apexi exhaust. cat is in the boot for mot time.

Has a toad alarm fitted with certificate of installation.

I think it has adjustable coilovers but not 100% sure.

2 previous owners, was bought off a member on here.

With a little bit of work im sure someone could have this back on the road without too much trouble i simply havnt got the money to do it and it kills me to look at it everyday on my drive.

I know ive probably missed loads off so any questions please dont hesitate to ask.

Looking for £1750 ovno.

Located in south shields, tyne & wear.

This pic is off a while ago ill get a few more recent one up over the weekend.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.