The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Glass or Facelift headlights

Guest Rays the roof

Guest Rays the roof

Well here it is. I have contacted 10 different Toyota garages and have secured a GB based on the following:

Glass (Minimum 5 sets) ~£300 per pair Plus P & P

Facelift (Minimum 5 sets) ~£420 per pair Plus P & P

If you only want one side and someone else needs the other I can seperate a set.

I must place the order by 11th December to secure these prices before the VAT increase on 1st Jan 2010!!

Glass

Facelift

Cheers

Ramondo (You shine a light above me)

I'm sorry. Stupid question. Whats the difference between Glass and Facelift?

I'm provisionally interested but can't afford them just yet so this is dependent on how quickly this goes through.

Glass are made of glass lol. You crack me up Ed!

Facelifts are the same as non-facelifts only they have black inserts with the chrome rings.

Guest Rays the roof
Was the dealer I gave you no use Ray? Pretty sure he did a 1 off set for me for £290 delvered. 5 sets would have his mouth watering :D

Found most dealers quoted exactly the same list price minus 12.5% and would only shift another 1% when I pushed hard. Told they are under strict guidlines on the discount they can offer!! Maybe as you are already a customer they will do better trhan I can get. If you can secure a better price PM me and I willl arange everything and pass on savings to members on here!

My source is direct from Japan believe it or not!

Guest Rays the roof

Someone is selling a set of glass on Flea bay from Ireland for £430 plus postage!! So your facelifts must be worth about £600 over there :p

Found most dealers quoted exactly the same list price minus 12.5% and would only shift another 1% when I pushed hard. Told they are under strict guidlines on the discount they can offer!! Maybe as you are already a customer they will do better trhan I can get. If you can secure a better price PM me and I willl arange everything and pass on savings to members on here!

Just shows how much we are getting ripped off, not to mention Ireland, when take into account postage from Jap land.

I'll give him a shout and see what he comes back with. What sort of numbers do you want me to ask about? 5, 10 and 20 or something like that?

PM me the part numbers and I'll send him an email.

Cheers

Guest Rays the roof
The facelifts are about 760 euro from Toyota Ireland.

That's scandalous when they all get them from Toyota Europe. Maybe their is a high import cost.

Just shows how much we are getting ripped off, not to mention Ireland, when take into account postage from Jap land.

I'll give him a shout and see what he comes back with. What sort of numbers do you want me to ask about? 5, 10 and 20 or something like that?

PM me the part numbers and I'll send him an email.

Cheers

Will do scottmeister. Then maybe I can make it a New Year GB so peeps can get Xmas out of the way!

your realy not trying hard enough ray ray! :D

i can get up to 25% (at the most) from my dealer although would only get 25% off the realy expensive single items

Put me down for a set of facelifts.

havnt been involved on a group buy before. hows it work, do i need to pm you or will this surfice for now?

ive got a set of uk glass in immaculate condition so will be seeling these once of got a set of facelifts on if anyones interested?

Guest Rays the roof
Put me down for a set of facelifts.

havnt been involved on a group buy before. hows it work, do i need to pm you or will this surfice for now?

ive got a set of uk glass in immaculate condition so will be seeling these once of got a set of facelifts on if anyones interested?

Just so happens I fancy a set of glass, so no need to try and sell your second hand set!! ;)

I will guide you through the GB. It's not difficult.

Guest Rays the roof
your realy not trying hard enough ray ray! :D

i can get up to 25% (at the most) from my dealer although would only get 25% off the realy expensive single items

Ok then get a price for some and let me know what they quote!

25% off £1,000,000 means you pay £750,000

10% off £100,000 means you pay £90,000

:p