The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Glass or Facelift headlights

Guest Rays the roof

Guest Rays the roof
Did you try Steve Manley Ray? I'll be getting a set of Glass Lights from him he quoted me £300 for a set inc. bulbs.

Tried 5 different Toyota dealers (Steve Manley, Stafford, Worcester, Salford, Batemans (Cumbria) and ScottM has tried his local one too. They are all tied into the same discount scheme which will be reviewed in Jan 2010. But with the VAT increase I doubt prices will drop, more likely increase :(

Will try again in the New Year...

Guest SupraGTE
That's scandalous when they all get them from Toyota Europe. Maybe their is a high import cost.

It is each country NMSC to decide price/profit for part etc

thats why it is sometimes big difference betwen countrys ,i have

30% discount on Toyota parts in Belgium still i dont buy anything here as Toyota Belgium charge so #¤¤%¤(censur :) overprice for the parts that it is worth taking eurotunnel and go to UK.

best is to deal with TMC directly if you can

cheers

Guest Rays the roof
hi, it is plastic head light ? It is only for right hand drive or have you can have this in left and drive ?

I can order for left hand drive also and shipping to europe will be about 35 Euro's tracked and insured :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Rays the roof
is this going to still be a group buy this year? If so im interested :)! Has the prices been reviewed ray?

OK

Rob boi has got me prices from his Toyota centre and I am expecting my contact to have revised prices before the end of the week. Once I have both I will post up and see if this is still a goer!!

Cheers

Ramondo (clearly looking ahead!!) :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Rays the roof

Hi guys. Been trying hard to get this to be viable but unfortunately with the VAT increase and lack of increased Toyota discounts offered it would not be worth it.

Therefore I would contact your local Toyota Garage ask for their best price and at least save on postage cost.

Sorry I couldn't make this one work. :(

Ramondo

I offered to get them through my works but haven't heard nothing from Ray. Does anyone know if he's alright?

why dont you see if you can pick this up Rob? there might be some people interested, im half considering it myself, depending on how much you can get them for

...but shouldnt be since i have a perfectly good set of facelifts on the car (but not shiny new) and another set in bits in the garage that i cant be arsed putting together! :blink: