The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Uprated tailgate struts

Guest Rays the roof

Guest Rays the roof

After significant interest in these I have found an engineering company (via a member on here Peter Richards) who will help with these. He has already done a pair for Peter some 5 or so years ago and he says they are still working perfectly.

They will provide more resistance than the stock struts and hence eliminate you getting a sore head if you have fitted a heavier aftermarket

What he does is remove the brackets off the existing struts and fit them to an uprated new strut. The turnaround time will be 2 - 3 weeks and you will send your struts direct to them. They will then do the neccessary work and return them to me for a clean up prior to sending back to you.

I have negotiated a price for the pair including P & P of £90. I believe Toyota charge £170+ for a new inferior pair so thats a saving of over £60 for a more powerful set!!

Need 5 pairs minimum for this to be viable:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rays the roof
any chance of supplying these polished? Might be nice to have a bit of shiney stuff at the back und as well as the front end :)

I'm sure I can for an extra £5 you bloody Magpie!! :p

Guest Rays the roof
stop upping the price! :p
Thanks to you I have just increased the price by another £5. What was your mobile number again so I can forward it on....:p

I guess they have to be made first. :)

What is the turn around time of these?

Made this a little clearer for you in my first post matey. Should have gone to Specsavers :p

If Ray really loved us, he'd get an example set made up to show us :p

Well I don't so go away and stop mithering me. What do you think this is a business?? ;)

If the order is made after the 25th (payday) I will have some of these :D

My current ones may aswell be filled with candy floss, the lifting power they have only makes a hamster jealous, everything else in the world is stronger.

No sweat! So you want a polished set with led lights on and the option to fit a smoke machine at a later date??

AND YES I AM IN A SARCY MOOD FOR A CHANGE!

Thanks to you I have just increased the price by another £5. What was your mobile number again so I can forward it on....:p

:innocent: i realy need to keep it shut :taped:

:D all seriousness ray ray! be a nice chap and keep a set on 1 side till my income picks up again ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.