The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Uprated tailgate struts

Guest Rays the roof

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I am also on the group buy, though probably not listed.

I expressed an interest on here asking if the GB was closed and Ray contacted me with the details for payment / where to send them etc as he had noticed I was asking about it.

Mine were sent off and paid etc, still waiting for them though. Not in a major rush, it would be handy to have an opening boot though lol, and I have the intereor panels removed as they were such a pain to remove the first time so left them out for now.

So were still waiting on them to be done?

after 4 months i have now stopped lifting weights at the gym..

lifting the boot-lid works just as well!

Amazing how bloody weighty they are..

can't wait to get the struts back and on the supra though, will make life a lot easier!

Guest Rays the roof

Hi Guys

Got back last night at 10pm after 20 hours flight time and 39 hours with v little sleep. But back to the grindstone after a great time.

Really sorry for the delay! Yes I have been away in Australia and was hoping to get them out before I left. But, due to a couple of members sending the struts late ;) the start was delayed. I have 3 cards from couriers who tried to deliver whilst I was away and I am sure one must be the struts.

Will collect everything Tuesday and update post then.

Thanks to one and all for your patience.

Ramondo

Guest Rays the roof

G'day mates!

I feel the end of probably the longest ever GB coming to a close. Struts picked up yesterday and checked over last night. They look very tidy.

Will parcel up today for courier collection tomorrow.

I have PM those of you who I can't find the address for :innocent:

Ramondo

Got mine this morning and theyre now installed.

The difference is remarkable, now instead of struggling to keep the boot open im struggling to actually shut the thing :p

Cheers Ray :) Was worth the wait!

I had to remove them once installed though as the little nut wasnt tight and was rattling - so make sure you tighten that part up (the end that connects to the car) before fitting them peeps :)

Guest Rays the roof

1. AndyT - Sent

2. Westcoaster - Sent

3. Spartan - Sent

4. danhicks22 - Sent

5. jackso11 (polished please ) - Sent

6. IDO - Sent

7. JS2004 - Sent

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.