The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Uprated tailgate struts

Guest Rays the roof

Guest Rays the roof
oh hang on............. i need a car first lol

You will have the first bit and only need to buy a nother 4,931 parts and then voila a 1 of 1 built 2009 Supra. Now that would be a collectors item!

Shall we try and get members to donate parts and find a trader to take on the assembly. It could be a great project and we can call it the Club Supra!!

What do you think?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This still open?

If so please count me in...

Haven't been on here for a wile, so missed the tread.

Also managed to cut my head on a closing bootlid while getting something out the boot on saturday! so the re-furb struts are much needed!

Please pm me if i can join group buy still..

(as i get pm notice on my email and can reply quickly..)

Thanks.

Ian

the struts are new its just the ends that are re used as it was not possible to get the attachments sorted so was easier to use the existing ones .

just to let people know that MS engineering and myself did the develpoment of these replacment struts , and quite a few members have already fitted them.

another tip to save P+P is cut them off yourself , then instead of an awkward package its just a small jiffy bag .

up to you guys , not sure what ray has sorted tbh

Guest Rays the roof

Hi guys

Will post up datails tonight of how to pay and where to send the struts.

Cheers

Ramondo (Sir Struts-like-a-cockeral)

Guest Rays the roof

Just sending details of where and when ;)

1. AndyT

2. Westcoaster

3. Spartan

4. danhicks22

5. jackso11 (polished please ) - Asked if they can do a silver finish which will NOT rust! Let you know

6. IDO

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Rays the roof

Update guys. Struts will be with me a week tomorrow and I will post out first class recorded the following day. So you should get them by Tuesday 9th March.

Sorry for the long time getting this completed.

Ramondo

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.