The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 black UK spec 6speed T-61 single

Branners

In order to fund my desire for a new Supra Im selling my UK spec 6 speed single turbo

1993 black UK spec 6 speed. T-61 boostlogic single turbo

Usual UK spec things

550cc injectors

UK spec brakes

cruise control

cream leather

brand new glass headlamps

And the following modifications

boostlogic T-61single turbo (fitted by Mig at Vortex Power)

e-manage blue mapped by IanC.

Blitz SBC-ID boost controller and Powermeter

SARD BOV

Chris Wilson lowering springs and yellow bilsteins

TRD style rear wing with carbon centre

Stillen plastic side skirts

AFR gauge

Volk SE37a 18" forged wheels

Chris WIlson side mount fitted last summer

Mapped to 1.35bar but never run at that boost, held at 1.2bar max since mapping.

Now the important bits

It has 132,000 miles on the clock. Full Toyota/Lexus service history to 100,000 miles and then serviced by Leon at JPS and Mark at Phoenix since then. I bought the car around 5 years ago with 113,000 miles on the clock so very little mileage since.

It has some smoke on startup which will be the valve stem oil seals due to the mileage.

The log book lists 10 owners but it is infact just 6 as each plate change has been regarded as a new owner and nobody fought it at the time.

It has a mark on the drivers door where an egg got thrown at the car, and a small dent in the roof where somebody leant in it.

The car has been garaged for a very large part of its life and so the paintwork is generally in good condition.

Its a great car if you want something that needs a bit of tarting up but mechanically is pretty sound. I like being honest on these things as I dont want to be seen to be leading anybody astray.

And its also a UK spec 6 speed which is apprently quite desireable!! Couple of pictures attached from the various meets.

regards

big miles, few body work issues and valve stem oil seals need attention. I know single turbos go for a lot and this one still runs nicely but most people on the forum would want to sort out the little problems so keeping the price realistic and looking for a quick sale as well.

JB

You forgot to add " driven like a Granny since you owned it." ;)

lol yep! :p

Have been in this car with John - drives very well with instant response and a great turn of speed. Excellent condition too and a snip at that price given the pretty minor work required at the new owner's leisure.

Cheers,

Brian.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.