The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 black UK spec 6speed T-61 single

Branners

Guest Killswitch

Damn... i wish i had that kinda money :(

Unfortunately im stuck with the Pug for another year and a half :(

Stupid finance :(

What a Bargain!

Say £400 to replace the stem seals, £300 to tidy bodywork and then £50 to jezzy for a new set of clocks :D and would easily be worth £13,000 +

Jokes aside though with an engine like the 2jz-gte and the Getrag box i wouldn't really care about the miliage.

Ryan

V160.

I've driven it and was the pilot ( ;) ) when it was mapped so have used it at full chat, unlike John lol!

It pulls hard from 3000rpm to the red line as per any other T-61. The VSOS's are a little smokey but if you keep an eye on the oil levels there's nothing to worry about really...though I'd get it done asap.

It drives true and straight, brakes hard and in a straight line. It's basically a good example of the breed that's just a little worn from all those miles in the UK.

For 7200 it's bloomin good VFM and JB isn't taking the P unlike some.

hope it finds a home with someone that can afford to tart it up properly ;)

and its not an april fools in case anybody was wondering.

I have a couple of pictures of the body work damage. First one shows the mark from the egg that was thrown at it, the flash has picked it up more than it actually appears in normal daylight. You need to know its there to be able to see it.

The second shows the ripple in the roof where somebody leant on the car.

And yes, it needs a good clean.

I have somebody coming to see it on the 12th April as Im not around much until then. If anybody else is interested or needs more pictures let me know.

I think I have replied to all PMs on this.

JB

Well it looks like another one is heading to Sweden.

A nice chap has agreed to buy my car and is coming back to the UK soon to collect it.

A nice easy sale.

If anything changes and it comes back on the market I will let all those interested know.

JB

• 2 weeks later...

The fine gentleman from Sweden arrived today, I met him at the airport and we did the deal. Absolutely no fuss at all, smooth as anything.

He's a bit of a drag racing person and plans on changing the turbo, injectors etc to give a drag car. I have asked him if he wants to come back for SupraPod in October along with his friends.

So my supra is now heading for the Tunnel and off to a new life in a far off land.

Time to find another Supra now.

JB

The fine gentleman from Sweden arrived today, I met him at the airport and we did the deal. Absolutely no fuss at all, smooth as anything.

He's a bit of a drag racing person and plans on changing the turbo, injectors etc to give a drag car. I have asked him if he wants to come back for SupraPod in October along with his friends.

So my supra is now heading for the Tunnel and off to a new life in a far off land.

Time to find another Supra now.

JB

Cool :thumbs:

Are you getting that nice RSP VVTi Tip off Matt?

Gaz.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.