The mkiv Supra Owners Club

pretending to be 460bhp on standard TT - car on ebay

4leks

Black turbo on eBay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1995-Toyota-Supra-twin-turbo-wide-boy-460bhp-or-more_W0QQitemZ250179113662QQihZ015QQcategoryZ18290QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

is the seller an idiot? i've sent him an email asking for dyno proofs and to check whether he knows that 1.3 bar on standard Jspec turbos is unsfafe and also unlikely to show 460bhp (just for fun obviously ;) )

this world is full of idiots...

i also like his wording re Singles :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm lots of variables here guys for example the guy has had a rebuild and not using standard parts for example hi lift cams i.e. 264/264. I would believe at 1.4bar he might be running around 450FWHP as shown here:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=128998

again it all depends on the roll road TBH as they all differ and some show slightly higher results ;) Plus flywheel hp is only every a guess anyway :)

I know the owner of this car,

Its had a fair bit of engine work, and he doe sent mention the emanage work hes had on there, Its got UK tubs too with the hybrid internals

Makes me grin when somebody says this c*nts lying sort of thing without actually looking at the work whats gone into the engine parts etc :)

I know the owner of this car,

Its had a fair bit of engine work, and he doe sent mention the emanage work hes had on there, Its got UK tubs too with the hybrid internals

Makes me grin when somebody says this c*nts lying sort of thing without actually looking at the work whats gone into the engine parts etc :)

He should really have in the advert saying how its got to that power, cause he doesn't and so many people claim to have more power than they do you really need to justify making a claim like that

What exactly is the problem here?

It's not like he claims 1000bhp is it?

Probably a dyno run would fall short of his expectations, but it is not inconceivable that it would meet them. The gasket and head porting point towards at least one previous meltdown, so I wouldn't pay much for such a project.

As for the ridiculous rear wheels...if it makes him feel more virile who are we to judge?

lol

When will you lot get of your high horses and give people a chance, unless the car is to a certain specification it is ,,

Slag slag slag

Almost small c--k syndrome.

Chap has a car which he likes and is proud of now selling,

Some tw-ats here are far from perfect, Get a life

After reading this thread Supra is going

When will you lot get of your high horses and give people a chance, unless the car is to a certain specification it is ,,

Slag slag slag

Almost small c--k syndrome.

Chap has a car which he likes and is proud of now selling,

Some tw-ats here are far from perfect, Get a life

After reading this thread Supra is going

bye and make sure you tell the truth when you post your advert;)