The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 TT Aerotop J-Spec Storm Blue

Andy Supra

My job ends 23rd March, need more £££ for house deposit and getting a company car on new job starting Mid April so it makes sense at this moment of time to sell the Supra :(

I love this car and today was the first day I got to have the roof off and enjoy the sun.

It's...

J-Spec

Twin Turbo

75,000 miles

Leather Seats

Cruise Control

Electric Windows/Mirrors

PAS

ABS

Drivers Airbag

19" Axis Milano Alloy Wheels (not 1 mark on any wheels 2 months old) + good Michellin Pilot tyres

Do-Luck Front

OEM Side Skirts/Spats

HKS BOV with Silver Fin

Apexi Air Filter

Greddy 2 Row FMIC (Fitted 3 days ago)

Clear front/side indicators

Facelift Black Carpet

Supradibbs floor matts

Window Tints

Clifford Concept 650 alarm/remote start/proxi-sensors + other gizmo's

On Monday it had from Turbo-Fit a full 75,000 mile service and cambelt change and runs awesome please feel free to phone and ask them for there view on the car as i've nothing to hide.

I'm by no means willing to rip myself off on the car and if I have to buy a smaller house to keep the car then I will :) but if I get my asking price then I will sell.

£9995

A gorgeous example in a simply stunning colour! Best of luck with the sale m8 but as you say it's not worth losing money on them unless you have no choice which by the sounds of it you do so hold out for what you want for it.

The only thing I can expect someone to ask is auto or manual as couldn't see this in the spec list? :search:

Might want an interior shot and an engine bay pic as well to complete the deal for potential buyers but up to you.

Love those wheels! Compliment the car perfectly.

Pete :)

Thats correct it is an auto and thanks for all the advice and comments.

I've not got a engine bay shot to hand at present but i'll take one later on after work.

Here is an interior pic. The seats have no marks or tears. The carpet was only fitted less than 1 month ago.

Nice car this good luck with the sale, its a good price considering the mods and spec.

There is some video's of it too isnt there on a hks BOV thread i bumped up last night! Looked great in them!http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=95278

If anyone is interested in vieiwing as i've had several requests I can't till after March 23rd due to commitments i'm afraid.

Thanks for all the comments!!! makes me want to keep it so much more now if possible.

Go4Longer, my plan was to get it converted to Manual end of this year, however financially wouldn;t be able to now :(

Guest StevenSheen

Im glad you changed your mind cause I was feeling a bit gutted...I could have got yours instead of mine lol.

That is possibly the nicest Supra I have seen, stunning colour and subtle yet modern simply stunning mate. Good luck with the house buying ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.