The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 TT Aerotop J-Spec Storm Blue

Andy Supra

• 1 month later...

Bump due to change in circumstances it does need to go :(

Listed previously for £9995.

Reduced to £8250 because it needs shortly new front pads and the rear bumper could do with a respray as could the bonnet from stone chips.

It's not that bad and I would live with the stone chips etc

Looking for a quick sale really ie. need it gone as of yesterday but I'm not going to except silly offers.

On another note I just had 2 new tyres fitted to the front less than 500 miles ago! at the cost of £280

Comes with spare front bumper, 2 spare tyres.

£8250!

[email protected]

07737 120495

BUMP.

Plenty of interest on Piston-Heads even someone from Ireland is interested in making the trip across and been offered a few cars but there not to my liking really.

With the weather like today i've just been out with the roof off and it's lovely makes me want to keep it but I need to sell to sort other things out and move on for now.

SO BUMP

How many Twin Turbo Aerotops do you see going for under £9,000.

Shit man, I remember this first time round.

Beautiful car! I don´t like storm blue but this one is stunning.

I´m backpacking at the moment in South America but I´ll be buying a Supe when I return to the Uk end of June.

If somehow some muppet hasn´t snapped this up by then I´ll be knockin on your door matey with a huge wad of cash! :D

SOLD TODAY

Got more than the asking price ;)

£500 deposit taken and going on Thursday.

New car purchased :)

It's French and N/A and a 2 seater :)

Nice one mate, shame it didnt work out me buying it but at least its sold now :)

Dodgy french car now eh ;)

I know, would of liked to have kept in on the forum but having said that i've the forum URL on the windows and a few stickers for the site in the glove box so i'm sure the new owner will find his way here.

He's a Toyota nut got a nice MR2 Turbo.

New car for me is a Supercharged Clio V6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.