The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Small Competition #2 Outcome

markymark

As most of you will know, I recently won the competition for refurb lights:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=100690

To be honest, I didn't think I had a hope in hell in winning, and as I had just bought uk spec lights, I didn't need the light refurb. Jon offered to refurb my current lights, but as it is my daily driver it would be loads of hassle. So, to solve any issues, I've decided to donate my prize to suprasteve, who I know is getting married in a couple of months & I'm sure every extra penny is going towards that. As I won the prize for free, I thought it was only right that someone else benefitted for free. He's a good mate & helped me loads when I first bought the car, so I hope he takes the prize as an early wedding present (for the car). Hope everyone involved, & also the others who tried to win are happy for me to do this.

Probably the next competition will be for something I desperately need & I definately won't win :p

Nice one thats a really good gesture :)

Stef if you read this, get into the club spirit and give me your brakes :D

And then seeing as you are in the club spirit mark, you can give them to me :D

No need to commend me - this is what the club should be all about. I do my best to help others out, and often see others do the same. Many on here have helped out when I've had problems & the advice etc.. I've received has been invaluble.

When people moan that the club has changed, and that newbies etc... all spoil it, I think they're wrong. The club is what you make it & I'm not the only one out there who has given away stuff for free - so to add, any free bits going, I'll let you all know (hoping you'll all do the same ;) )

Quick update - just had a very kind (and unexpected pm) from Jon who, in light of what has happened, has offered to refurb the lights for Steve & also refurb my uk-specs to facelifts. There was a bit of confusion with the prize, and obviously Jon has gone out of his way (& out of pocket) to get the best result for everyone involved. I have turned down his offer as I am more than happy with the result (as I'm sure Steve will be when he fits his new lights). Who says club spirit is dead?

Top bloke Jon & I hope you have every success in the future with your business. I'll be recommending you to everyone :thumbs:

Wow! You're all just so nice.

And as we're being nice & friendly & all that, I'll donate a free oil sample kit to both Markymark & Jon for their kindness. CJ & Ewen you haven't used yours yet!!

Details of what its all about here:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=69301

PM me with your addresses guys and I'll sling them your way :D

What a lovely place this is!!

Wow! You're all just so nice.

And as we're being nice & friendly & all that, I'll donate a free oil sample kit to both Markymark & Jon for their kindness. CJ & Ewen you haven't used yours yet!!

Details of what its all about here:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=69301

PM me with your addresses guys and I'll sling them your way :D

What a lovely place this is!!

:thumbs: :wow: :thanks: :grouphug: p.m sent.;)