The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Restless are back

HELLBOY666

Loving the “artistic” angles the car has been photographed at. I wonder if he is trying to make difficult to see how bad the panel lines are? That bonnet alignment looks far from great.

Maybe it’s another heavy frontender/Cat C write off that he is forgetting to be truthful about. Alway wonder what happened to that White one he sold.

Everything he sells looks cobbled together with cheap scraps. He clearly buys poor cars needing work, does some of the work in the cheapest way possible, then asks just below the average market rate to make it seem like the buyer is getting a bargain. He is just another crooked car dealer and must have pole position for the UK’s dodgiest Supra dealer.

I'd rather buy a Supra from the HW lot.

I've met the seller in person. Sold him parts and bought from him. I can honestly say he's a very friendly and quite a honest chap. Nothing dodgy about him. Nothing 'Crooked' about him.

Frank, I think your half right but don't agree with you calling him crooked. He does import and buy Supra's that need work, tidies them up a little and sells on. He doesn't try to hide anything or rip anyone off.

He doesn't try to hide anything or rip anyone off.

Theres a thread on here somewhere about a forum member buying a car from him, in which he both ripped him off and tried to hide a lot, and actually palmed him off with a different car, which had a dodgy MOT (brakes were dangerous iirc)

Another well respected forum member and trader viewed another one of his cars, and if I remember right the rrader said "it was one of the worst i have seen", while restless were trying to palm it off as a good condition car. I think it was also cat d, which he hadnt declared.

A quick look over the cars he sells tells you his stock is generally overpriced tat, thoughim sure he does end up with the occasional good one. But all the signs are there that he is buying poor examples, tarting them up in dishonest manner, and asking market value for them.

Strangely enough, dodgy car traders often come across as nice and straightforward people. :)

Theres a thread on here somewhere about a forum member buying a car from him, in which he both ripped him off and tried to hide a lot, and actually palmed him off with a different car, which had a dodgy MOT (brakes were dangerous iirc)

Another well respected forum member and trader viewed another one of his cars, and if I remember right the rrader said "it was one of the worst i have seen", while restless were trying to palm it off as a good condition car. I think it was also cat d, which he hadnt declared.

A quick look over the cars he sells tells you his stock is generally overpriced tat, thoughim sure he does end up with the occasional good one. But all the signs are there that he is buying poor examples, tarting them up in dishonest manner, and asking market value for them.

Strangely enough, dodgy car traders often come across as nice and straightforward people. :)

True, very true. I just felt the need to share my current experience of him which seems the opposite of the above mentioned instances.

He doesn't try to hide anything or rip anyone off.

Yeah okay :blink:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?335920-Looks-like-a-dog-sounds-like-a-dog-must-be&highlight=Nash

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?339369-N-A-Auto-White-1994&highlight=Restless+kustoms

I just felt the need to share my current experience of him which seems the opposite of the above mentioned instances.

Then count yourself very lucky, J pretty much summed everything up in his post above.

I've bought one or two parts from him before and sold a couple to him, each transaction went smoothly.

But I seriously don't agree with the way he goes about his business as he seems to leech a lot of decent parts, and don't agree with the way he creates Frankenstein Supras.

If you buy a car from there you need your head checking.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.