The mkiv Supra Owners Club

£2200!! 1996 Facelift Manual 5spd N/A

JakeG

Here is my N/A 5spd Facelift Supra for sale, i bought this car for a run around while my other supra was being built and for the 6spd box, as its nearly ready i have no need for this, colour is 6N0 Gunmetal, lovely colour in the sunlight, Theres not much to say about it as its completly stock, and will come with standard 16" alloys(Not the 19" oness pictured) bilstein suspension, ABS, Airbags, Air Con, 6 CD disc changer, Alarm and imobaliser fitted, Inside is mint, Some parts of the paint could do with attention, The car has full years MOT and 5 months tax left on it.

I will take £2200, its a very good running car for the money :) Need anymore picture just ask

PS The car now has a UK registration that i have all the documents for etc

NOW ON EBAY http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110880612610

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
There's something like 130,000 kilometers on it, not sure what that works out in miles, but I will double check in the mourning

= 80,778miles

Just to confirm for people asking the car has approx 150,000 miles

:blink: Where did the extra 70,000 miles come from?

Good price as the chassis number will still relate to a TT6...primed for a transplant back to its former glory!

It wasn't a TT 6spd mate, has always been an N/A

But....

...i bought this car for a run around while my other supra was being built and for the 6spd box

Your advert is very confusing.

But....

Your advert is very confusing.

Looks to me like he bought it as a 6 speed NA, swapped the 6speed out for a 5speed in order to transplant the 6speed into his other Supra which is a TT. Since taking the 6speed out he has been using this as his daily driver.

Looks to me like he bought it as a 6 speed NA, swapped the 6speed out for a 5speed in order to transplant the 6speed into his other Supra which is a TT. Since taking the 6speed out he has been using this as his daily driver.

ah yes, that makes sense - mentioning the "6speed" bit in the "it's never been a..." sentence threw me. Apologies.

The mileage still doesn't make sense though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.