The mkiv Supra Owners Club

£2200!! 1996 Facelift Manual 5spd N/A

JakeG

Its a lovely NA mate. If only i had held out and not paid stupid money for my auto. Hindsight is a b***h

GLWS

Your car is stunning, nothing to be gutted about there. Get some facelift lights on it and it'll certainly be an attention grabber.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a lovely NA mate. If only i had held out and not paid stupid money for my auto. Hindsight is a b***h

GLWS

Yea seems to be a lot of N/A's sellig for silly money at the minute, maybe if I raise the price it will sell lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I personally love them wheels, i can imagine they are abit like marmite though, you either love them or hate them lol

they looked the part on my white supra, thats why the dish is white, but these are not for sale with the car anyway

Few people have asked me will i sell the alloys along with the car, if that is the case and someone really wants the alloys with the car i would need offers around 3k as they have brand new tyres on them and i really dont want to sell them :)

Bargain car this mate. Can't believe it's still hanging around. I know it's on a uk reg now, but it'd be worth putting in your done deal ad that no VRT has to be paid to put it back on an Irish reg. Might sway the deal for someone if it stays over here.

Bargain car this mate. Can't believe it's still hanging around. I know it's on a uk reg now, but it'd be worth putting in your done deal ad that no VRT has to be paid to put it back on an Irish reg. Might sway the deal for someone if it stays over here.

Thanks mate

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.