The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 twin turbo auto white top secret £4000!!

Guest horny_devil

Guest horny_devil

hi folks, justwondering what it's worth as i want to stick it onto ebay and get my uk spec tt back on road!

Looking for £4000 now as i need quick sale!!!!

As most of you would have noticed there was a minor front end damage to the car which wasnt recorded, no other car was involved, and the damage was to front upper slam panel. This has now been fixed :) a new front upper slam panel was put on and now everything lines up :D [the fragile tape is there til the glue dries. will be taken off on monday

specs are as following:

Jap spec facelift twin turbo auto white

10 months MOT

6 months tax

77,000 miles

i'm only the 2nd uk owner since import

Exterior

bomex front

veilside spoiler (paintwork not the best)

top secret rear spats

top secret garage whifbitz side skirts

clear front indicators

18 inch deep dish ruff racing alloys 9.5 j rears and 8j fronts

lowerd all arround

tinted windows all around

Interior

standard cloth interior

180 mph speedo

white dash panels

Misc

-electric folding mirrors

-traction control

-active spoiler setup (although the spoiler has been removed at some point to accomodate after market bumper)

-big bore exhaust - sounds amazing

-decat - chris wilson

-private number plate (*** SUP) which i want to retain but could be tempted to sell for a seperate price. car will be on "N" reg!

-trd oil cap has already been replaced by oem one as i'v sold it seperately!

Here are new pictures of the car!

specs are as following:

Jap spec facelift twin turbo auto white

10 months MOT

6 months tax

77,000 miles

i'm only the 2nd uk owner since import

Exterior

Interior

in car entertainment, security & electronics

Misc

-electric folding mirrors

-traction control

-active spoiler setup (although the spoiler has been removed at some point to accomodate after market bumper)

-big bore exhaust - sounds amazing

-decat - chris wilson

-private number plate (*** SUP) which i want to retain but could be tempted to sell for a seperate price. car will be on "N" reg!

-trd oil cap has already been replaced by oem one as i'v sold it seperately!

OLD PICTURES (BEFORE FRONT END REPAIR:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest horny_devil
5k is a good starting price. Be prepared to take an offer slightly lower than that though i would say, alot of nice, indamaged TT Autos going for in aroung 5k lately.

were they facelifts?

were they facelifts?

I presume it's a '96 pre-VVTi facelift with the old steering wheel?

Pricing sounds reasonable to me anyway at 5kish given that a little work is needed. There's a black one ('96 facelift auto TT) on the trader at the moment for £5k but I think the seller might be suspect (scammer).

I always think an important part of a facelift car, and what adds to them being special, is the facelift colours - Gunmetal, RSP, QuickSilver. So being white doesn't score points. There was a silver facelift in the for sale section on here recently and to me it just might as well have been pre-facelift.

I reckon pics would help, but I'm visualising a white Supra with 17" OEM wheels, so I'm not expecting flashy..

Guest horny_devil
That looks pretty cool! Not what I had in mind (was expecting OEM rims & no bodykit), and not quite to my tastes, but it definitely looks cool.

you obviously didnt read my opening post :)

p.s....thanks for the compliments :)

Guest horny_devil
I sort of skim over spec lists.. ;) I did read the bit about OEM 17s though obviously!! :)

lol. out of all the things............stock 17s stood out for u? :p

Guest horny_devil

the junction box to the right of keys was for aftermarket front fog lights which have been chucked away!

dont tell me u'r having trouble reading my ad just as carlos :p

Guest horny_devil
That's a lot of car for not very much money. Slam panel fix is not that big of an issue is it?

I think keron does them £60! you take off the old panel (melt it and turn it into whatever you want) and replace it with the replacement panel. it is put in place with bolts and welding. not a big job at all! i'v been quoted £80 for the job + parts (panel i.e)

Where in Surrey are you? :)

i'm near sutton mate

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.