The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cheap rooms at De Vere

Branners

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

lol, their web site fell over due to traffic. Slightly careless of them to send a link out on a Friday morning when everybody is looking for an excuse to not do any work.

Might be back now..but very slow. I would love to see the figures for the number of hits from that mail out.

Cheers, i'm going to the Scottish boroders in January!

Anyone for a Supra meet at Peebles? :D

I know of a cheap hotel with a car park ;)

Only just seen this thread, did you go in January? My Girlfriend got us as room on January 2nd for £10 at Barony Castle. Was excellent, were you there at that time James?

Only just seen this thread, did you go in January? My Girlfriend got us as room on January 2nd for £10 at Barony Castle. Was excellent, were you there at that time James?

I went there last weekend 16th/17th January. Yeah it was a really nice hotel, did you stay at the hotel bar on the night? We were going to get the bus to edinburgh on the Sat afternoon and stay til latish, but it started pi**ing down on the way to the bus stop so went back :rolleyes:

There's even a pic of my car in front of the hotel ;) http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=174377