The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bubble Inn meet July 8th Sunday

suprarob

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What/where is LFE ?

Just looking if the Northwest convoy can meet up with you chaps but, the timing could be out since, it looks like you are trying to get to Toddington for the final run in.

G-Nemie and Magictorch - the NW convoy will be leaving Stafford services at 07:30 and swinging past the M54 onto the Toll if you want to tag onto ours ? OR meet at Norton Canes services (M6 Toll services).

:) poaching cars/owners from other groups convoys :)

What/where is LFE ?

LFE is on M1 southbound just before jct 21. and its the service station (leicester forest east services)

1. SupraStar3000 (Ed)

2. Richuk (Rich)

3. Colsoop (Colin)

4. VeilsideTT (Scott)

5. AshBhp (Ash)

6. Dragonlady (Sharon & Ian)

7. Bob

8. keron and original_amo

9. Glosphil & son

10. MrHanky and Hanky Jnr (Mark and Tomasz)

11. Cable (Neil)

12. JohnnyKnox (Stef the loser)

We need to get to LFE at 7.45 am and leave 8.00am.

ETA at Pod 8.50 :)

If you are leaving LFE at 8am and the NW convoy is leaving Stafford services at 07:30 m6 -> Toll -> M1 J19

Do you think we could hook up with you guy's ?

I don't know how long it will take us but, if I took a guess that from LFE to J19 takes you 10-15mins, this would give the NW convoy 40-45mins to get there.....looking on AA autoroute, it's says it would take us 60mins.

Are you guy's up for it ?

If you are leaving LFE at 8am and the NW convoy is leaving Stafford services at 07:30 m6 -> Toll -> M1 J19

Do you think we could hook up with you guy's ?

I don't know how long it will take us but, if I took a guess that from LFE to J19 takes you 10-15mins, this would give the NW convoy 40-45mins to get there.....looking on AA autoroute, it's says it would take us 60mins.

Are you guy's up for it ?

Sounds good mate, we could meet at McDonald's ?

A14 Eastbound (Esso Service Station),(1st Services on A14 from M6)

CENTRAL

GB - ROTHWELL NN14 1SS

which way are you guy hitting the pod from? i'm 10 mins away, and i with my current fuel comsumtion i dn't fancy a drive up to j21,

will you be coming down the A45 and to the pod via Rushden or..................

We will be coming from M1 J19> A14 > A6 to pod