Bubble Inn meet July 8th Sunday

suprarob

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Whats up with yours Maz?

I think Rich is coming with me if his car is off the road.

If nobody else can help I can strap you to the roof :D

it looks like my rear wheel bearing is dead.. and my front drivers ball joint is also on its way out so need to get these replaced :(

I'll be up for it, if the problem with my license gets sorted before next weekend!

Maz, you can jump in with me if you like mate.

nice one bob cheers :)

it looks like my rear wheel bearing is dead.. and my front drivers ball joint is also on its way out so need to get these replaced :(

nice one bob cheers :)

Hi hun :wave:

Sorry to hear that, I know you suspected it. Hope you can sort it by Pod day. Thanks for the parking space again ;) Lookin forward to seeing you at weekend

lolx

Hi hun :wave:

Sorry to hear that, I know you suspected it. Hope you can sort it by Pod day. Thanks for the parking space again ;) Lookin forward to seeing you at weekend

lolx

helloo

i know im a bit :( but it will get sorted! im hoping to have it done this week if there is time so i can go on the track at pod. and you are always welcome to the spot whenever you want :)

helloo

i know im a bit :( but it will get sorted! im hoping to have it done this week if there is time so i can go on the track at pod. and you are always welcome to the spot whenever you want :)

hey, that would be cool! :D Can I have first dibbs on co-pilot seat btw?! ;)

Bump, alike Maz I'm going to be cheeky and ask if anyone has a spare seat too. ;)

Would love to come in mine, but major issues etc so it's off the road at Turbofit.

Anyone want an annoying but very nice passenger who can sing you songs all the way there and buy you lunch!? :)

Thanks,

Greg