Bubble Inn meet July 8th Sunday

suprarob

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rlol:

To be honest Ben, 'Thor-man' is right!

I'm no expert mate. Would be happy to take a look at your motor but this forum is rich in talent and knowledge,.... just none of it from me ;)

I'm sure if we all put our heads together we'll be able to give it a good look over ;)

Right men!

Well thats fine mate, just looking for anyone to check for me that everything is A Ok!!

Right my people at the moment there are 2 people down!! Nick put your name down!!

And anyone else who is coming, especially those who are meeting in Loughborough as we don't want to leave without everyone!

weather says heavy rain for Sunday chaps and chap'ets :(

Whats the plan if its raining, which I really hope it isn't.

If it does rain badly then im not going to be up for the drive down to notts :( How about we make the bubble guys come to us instead :eyebrows:

Guest Nicholas
Im going to tell my dad and my dad is going to kick the cr@p out of you and your dad :p

:D Looks like I'll be driving off boost guys as my car can't be mapped with the current road conditions :( :( :(

:D Looks like I'll be driving off boost guys as my car can't be mapped with the current road conditions :( :( :(

Nick you in leics tonight aswell mate?

Guest Nicholas
All good mate give me a ring ill be at home most likely. you gonna be down bijals?

I'll be at Bijal's saturday morning sometime matey, I'll give you a call :)

I am but not picking my car up till tomorrow mate, plus I need to take the bird to the airport at 5am :rolleyes:

looks like the weather will be poor on sunday, so whats happening with this ?

if there is a decent turn out i will attend

i maybe in "the racing pug"

As long as there isn't a terrential rain storm or ice then I would still be up for this, even if it just for a nice roast!!

Just spoke to Nick, his car is not driveable at the moment so he cant make it. I may come depending on weather, and if its decent then ill pick Nick up and hell come with me :)

its rained all day here and tomorrow doesn't look much better

:(

If its drys then I'm going, but as Ive spent all last weekend cleaning it I'm reluctant to get it shit-up again.

Common! You have a bloody NA, not like you would have to drive Hamster dragcar! It is just some water on a road! :p