The mkiv Supra Owners Club

R.I.P Supra.

Cass

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yet again cass im sorry to see your pride and joy like that you kept it so clean to, if its any consolation my wee bro smacked the back of his evo 3 of another car on a slippy road last week we are out a clean fortune well anyways glad your ok and i have a fair idea what supra ull be buying next :) im only glad mine is sick at the minute and is off the road till after christmas

at least you are positive after that accident fair play to ya and you no that red supra is mint and un abused:D

Well its happened Darragh mate nothing i can do about it now,apart from look forward.

OOOOO and that Red Supra Carbon Bonnet ;) is first on the list.:innocent:

May aswell buy it seen as my supra has had both its front bumpers already ;)

Plus it has had quality time at CW :)

Ohhhh I'm i not to say its for sale yet :D

Not having much luck just now :(

Just phoned my Insurance Company (Direct Line) and they just had the pleasure in telling me that they had Canceled my policy in June.

This is the first of me finding out about this.They say they have sent out 5 letters,but I have never recived any.

Need to get Bank statments to find out where my cash has been going,then see a solicitor to find out where i stand :(

Just phoned my Insurance Company (Direct Line) and they just had the pleasure in telling me that they had Canceled my policy in June.

This is the first of me finding out about this.They say they have sent out 5 letters,but I have never recived any.

Need to get Bank statments to find out where my cash has been going,then see a solicitor to find out where i stand :(

I spoke with Direct Line a few days ago to add another TT to my policy/ create a second car policy and the agent said I have never been insured with them, it took about 15mins for them to find my policy, not good when you pay over a grand a year to have to listen to that

Hope you get it sorted

Jeez dude, hope it goes ok for you. :blink:

Sorry to hear about this but Direct Line are no way going to pay out for your supe, you can tell them you haven't recieved letters but it won't matter, they sent them to the address they had on file for you obviously and it was cancelled a long time ago, if there was a 3rd party involved then as your previous insurer they may have to deal with that.