The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sky Insurance - best policy, best price, best service

In the event of a claim the insurance assessor is not going to start extracting oil from the car to test it is within manufacturers specifications. It is likely though that they would query an undisclosed intercooler upgrade.

They look exactly the same and do exactly the same!

This is a mountain made from a mole hill.

Edited by Matt H (see edit history)

Matt, I'm sure if we said that ice is frozen water you would still find a way to argue it wasn't.

Here, have a pat on the back :)

Hopefully other members can see this for what it is.

Your business acumen is just brilliant Ollie. I wonder if you're a benifit or a hinderence to your company.

Hi Matt,

I find the best way to deal with trolls is to give as good as you get.

My boss Jae is reading this thread, I am sure he will give me a call if I say anything untoward.

Kind regards

Ollie

That's where you're wrong. I'm on here socially, you're in a business situation, which should require the up most proffesionalism at all times.

Point in case, I was merely trying to discuss with you the irrelevance of a branded replacement sidemount. You've taken the hump as usual, and resorted to insults and name calling. You give more than your get.

Is your boss ok with you loosing out on custom then, there's a few people I know that wouldn't even bother phoning sky up out of principle.

That's where you're wrong. I'm on here socially, you're in a business situation, which should require the up most proffesionalism at all times.

Point in case, I was merely trying to discuss with you the irrelevance of a branded replacement sidemount. You've taken the hump as usual, and resorted to insults and name calling. You give more than your get.

Is your boss ok with you loosing out on custom then, there's a few people I know that wouldn't even bother phoning sky up out of principle.

Hi again Matt.

Just to clarify, I haven't got the hump. I wouldn't let written words on an internet car forum give me the hump in all honestly.

I have answered the queries here, the customer has queried why he is having to pay an extra premium for this intercooler swap, I have looked into the situation and have answered the query in a professional way.

We are a a company which works in a hateful industry, we do not expect to pick up 100% of members from any owners club. I know of many people who wont insure with other UK insurers out of principle.. I guess that's their lookout.

Regards

Ollie

Had my renewal through from Adrian Flux last week, thought I would give Sky a call but no joy same as last year. Unable to insure the car as the value is over £20k :( got a quote with the car valued at £20K, came out over double and Flux is agreed valuation of £20k plus???

Will you ever be able to offer insurance for high end supras over £20k?

• 2 weeks later...
Had my renewal through from Adrian Flux last week, thought I would give Sky a call but no joy same as last year. Unable to insure the car as the value is over £20k :( got a quote with the car valued at £20K, came out over double and Flux is agreed valuation of £20k plus???

Will you ever be able to offer insurance for high end supras over £20k?

I would make sure i get agreed value with that ;)

Hi Mkiv Supra guys and gals,

We also are able to offer the following for our affiliated car clubs:

20% Discount for club members

Ollie & Jae

Sky Insurance

Hi there.

5 minutes ago I renewed my policy with Sky over the fone. Didn`t realise there was a discount on offer.

Is it too late :innocent::D

I had to ask for my renewel quote, and when it came through it said my car was standard :blink: . They have gone down hill in my opinion. I went back to Adrian Flux ;)

We are certainly not going down hill, we are insuring more people than ever, have taken on new staff and are moving to a bigger office.

The paperwork would say the car is standard on some of our schemes, we will have a full note of the modifications and the underwriter would have been aware of them.

Hi all,

if you have a query which relates to your own policy, it will be to your advantage to PM us with your full details as without then, we cannot look into the query, also, you will get a quicker answer. Posting a question on the open forum is not the best or quickest way of getting a response as we will have to Pm you for your details.

Thank you